Bad experience with Tagua Gunleather

This is a discussion on Bad experience with Tagua Gunleather within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; 7 days ago I ordered a new QuickDraw holster from their website. The site says allow 3 biz days for delivery. 3 days turned into ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Bad experience with Tagua Gunleather

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar

7 days ago I ordered a new QuickDraw holster from their website. The site says allow 3 biz days for delivery. 3 days turned into 7 still no holster. The site says if they are out of a product a call will be made to the customer within 24 hours. No call was received on my end. I called these folks and spent 50 minutes on my cell with them as I was passes around to everyone that had a phone on their desk. Finally got the CSR manager. She told me that her guy had sent an email to me stating that they were out of my holster. Said this was done the day after my order was placed. I told her the only email I had was my payment confirmation and order number. She then told me I couldn't have already been charged since no holster was sent. I forwarded her the info and she began the apology. My new holster is in stock. I am getting it overnighted and I am being refunded my full payment. Unbelievable experience. Will never buy from them again.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

So they're giving you a holster for free?

Yes.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

VIP Member
    Free is good. sounds like they are trying to make right.
    hogdaddy and ironmike86 like this.

Sorry you're having a hassle but a full refund and the holster. Sounds like they are trying to make it better than right and that's better than most.

Administrator
    Gee you wouldn't ever want to get a free holster again.

Tagua holsters. They are all over Ebay like flies in the buttermilk. Suggest that interested folks buy one there and pay with PayPal then you're covered if anything goes sour.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by sigs View Post
    Sorry you're having a hassle but a full refund and the holster. Sounds like they are trying to make it better than right and that's better than most.
    I agree. I would say that not many companies would go that far for a customer.

To me, it sounds like they messed up, but they're taking appropriate steps to make it right.

I'd rather pay full price and have everything go right....but if things go wrong, sending you their product for free is indicative of a company that cares about your business.
    SIGMYSTER and phreddy like this.

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    complete refund...free holster...shipped free

and your bad mouthing them.

i must have missed something

perhaps if they fired the manager and closed the business and burned the building to the ground
    ...perhaps than you would feel satisfied??
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

Yeah. Now after accusing me, the customer of being wrong about being charged. One of the guys told me there were no managers that worked there and that the owner didn't get involved in minor problems like mine. This pushed me over the edge on my patience. The CSR manager got the call because she was checking to see who I was holding for. This is my fourth holster from this company but first one from online. I explained that to the lady, all before she began to make things right.

Patrick Henry

Wow... So the company messed up and is doing everything in their power to make it right including overnighting you a FREE holster and your still not happy? I'm betting they hope you never do business with them again either...
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberpackn View Post
    Yeah. Now after accusing me, the customer of being wrong about being charged. One of the guys told me there were no managers that worked there and that the owner didn't get involved in minor problems like mine. This pushed me over the edge on my patience. The CSR manager got the call because she was checking to see who I was holding for. This is my fourth holster from this company but first one from online. I explained that to the lady, all before she began to make things right.
    So are you done with them or is there a #5 holster from them at some point?

Yeah just a regular sob I guess. I am sure everyone of you guys would have been saints. The point is: no customer should ever be accused of being the wrong doer. Sending for free and refunding my money hell yes. Since every jack ass I dealt with there claimed I had no idea what I was talking about...the steps they are taking is expected. If I had treated one of my company's customers like I was treated I'd be unemployed today.

Patrick Henry

VIP Member
    Doesn't this thread belong in the humor catagory?
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Doesn't this thread belong in the humor catagory?
    Maybe the holier than thou section based on many of my fellow members reaponses.

Patrick Henry

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links