Got my Raven Concealment Holster. It feels amazing.

This is a discussion on Got my Raven Concealment Holster. It feels amazing. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey all, I got my RCS holster for my SA XD .40 SC. I ordered both the Pancake clips and the Tuckable C-Clips. I currently ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MikeXD40

Thread: Got my Raven Concealment Holster. It feels amazing.

Hey all,

I got my RCS holster for my SA XD .40 SC. I ordered both the Pancake clips and the Tuckable C-Clips.
    I currently have the pancakes on. The holster sucks into my body more than the stock clips. The kydex material has a very stout feel to it. All the cuts were cleanly shaved down and cleaned up to have smooth edges. I don't notice any edges digging into my body at all.

I have a Wilderness Tactical 1.5" riggers belt (coyote tan, should have gone with OD)

Thank you all.
    sensei2 likes this.

VIP Member
    I love my RCS holsters. I have one for my 1911 and Glock can't beat them.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Distinguished Member Array Rexster's Avatar
    Nice! I have a right-handed Phantom for the S&W J-frame, that I acquired in pre-owned but as-new condition. The quality prompted me to purchase a lefty counterpart for the Glock 17 with Surefire light. I bought both in anticipation of switching to lefty primary carry, due to an ailing right wrist. I still want a weapon to ride at 0300, in case I reflexively reach for the right hip in a stressful situation.

Why Glock, instead of my usual SIG P229? Well, I shoot Glock notably better than SIG left-handed. Getting old means accommodating some changes in the aging body.

Sponsored Links