Looking for a good IWB for DB9

This is a discussion on Looking for a good IWB for DB9 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just got the Diamondback DB9 and am trying to locate a good IWB holster for it. I found one by Parker but the leather ...

Thread: Looking for a good IWB for DB9

Looking for a good IWB for DB9

I just got the Diamondback DB9 and am trying to locate a good IWB holster for it. I found one by Parker but the leather looks thick and I'm worried about printing. Any suggestions. Thanks.

2. Remove Ads

I make my whole line for the DB9. Take a look.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

not sure if crossbreed makes one for it... i know they do for the .380.. anything by CBH is absolutely wonderful

Check out the Garret Industries Silent Thunder IWB. I've got one for my CM9 and it's awesome.

http://garrettindustries.mybigcommer...y-iwb-and-owb/
    Gunga Galunga

We have some super thin holsters for that gun.

Inside The Waistband

Alex

Thanks guys, you all have great looking holsters and I see a few Im interested in. Just for the info of others, Crossbreed does not offer a holster yet for the DB9 and another leather worker I really like, Hanks Gun Leather, does not either. I have his for the LCP and love it.

J.M.G.,
    I think a small and light gun like the DB9 can be carried IWB w/ a single clip holster, as opposed to the more common double clip holster. Most single clip holsters have the clip on the body of the holster, like my "Southern Sidekick". Holsters by RGrizzle. On the other hand, holsters that have the clip offset from the body of the holster can have a little thinner overall package. I've got a new "Tuck Clip" w/ an offset clip (Side Guard Holsters - IWB Holsters - Tuck Clip) that I'm really pleased w/ so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary T View Post
    J.M.G.,
    I think a small and light gun like the DB9 can be carried IWB w/ a single clip holster, as opposed to the more common double clip holster. Most single clip holsters have the clip on the body of the holster, like my "Southern Sidekick". Holsters by RGrizzle. On the other hand, holsters that have the clip offset from the body of the holster can have a little thinner overall package. I've got a new "Tuck Clip" w/ an offset clip (Side Guard Holsters - IWB Holsters - Tuck Clip) that I'm really pleased w/ so far.
    Does the single clip stay good and stable in the pants? I dont want something shifting all the time. I really like the Rough-n-Ready by RGrizzle.

JMG,
    So far my single clip holster has been stable as long as I am careful and make sure I've got the clip seated and squared. The "Rough-N-Ready" was one of the holsters I considered for my CW45.

Sorry, I know this is late. I bought my DB9 about a month ago. I learned that Parker Holsters is who supplies the hybrid IWB holsters that Diamondback sells.
    I ordered one from them, good price, comfortable. I am new to carrying concealed but I would recommend this holster.

Sponsor
    A little late, and you've seen a bunch of good holster options that have already been presented. But I would suggest my holsters found at SHTF Gear LLC . We have a great turnaround time of only 3-5 days and a dang good warranty as well.

Enjoy the gun! I hope to see a range report if you get a chance!

Thanks,
    Clay

Links