Anyone Use Concealment Solutions Kydex Lined Belts?

This is a discussion on Anyone Use Concealment Solutions Kydex Lined Belts? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I am in the market for a new gun belt. I have been looking around, and found a very intriguing product, the Concealment Solutions ...

Thread: Anyone Use Concealment Solutions Kydex Lined Belts?

Anyone Use Concealment Solutions Kydex Lined Belts?

So I am in the market for a new gun belt. I have been looking around, and found a very intriguing product, the Concealment Solutions kydex-lined belt. It sounds like it would work well, but before I spend my money, I would like to see if anyone uses one, and if so, what they think of it.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

2. Remove Ads

I have a Looper Reinforced Holster Belt that has the kydex inner liner and it works good. I think several belt makers offer kydex inner liner as an option.

I think the liner is overkill unless your carrying a gun over 38 ounces.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Using a belt with reinforcement also helps if your "love handles" are adding stress in addition to the IWB holster...

Nick
    Retired FBOP
    NRA Life member

I have two of their leather belts, the things are bomb proof. I could not see needing the kydex...they are very stiff as is. Maybe after a few years of wear they would loosed up a bit. I guess if you aren't sacrificing comfort the kydex couldn't hurt...

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by NCW Ray View Post
    I have a Looper Reinforced Holster Belt that has the kydex inner liner and it works good. I think several belt makers offer kydex inner liner as an option.
    I have the same belt. I think I will purchase a full leather belt though. It's pretty stiff and I would like something a little more supple, if you will.
    Empires are not built by timidity- Tacitus
    Pride in who we are, professional in what we do-OCSO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain View Post
    I have the same belt. I think I will purchase a full leather belt though. It's pretty stiff and I would like something a little more supple, if you will.
    I had a leather belt (beltman). It was no more supple than my Liger (reinforced with kydex), but it was a lot thicker. It didn't work at all with some holsters because of the thickness. The Liger works great.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

Links