Anyone Use Concealment Solutions Kydex Lined Belts?

This is a discussion on Anyone Use Concealment Solutions Kydex Lined Belts? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I am in the market for a new gun belt. I have been looking around, and found a very intriguing product, the Concealment Solutions ...

Thread: Anyone Use Concealment Solutions Kydex Lined Belts?

Anyone Use Concealment Solutions Kydex Lined Belts?

So I am in the market for a new gun belt. I have been looking around, and found a very intriguing product, the Concealment Solutions kydex-lined belt. It sounds like it would work well, but before I spend my money, I would like to see if anyone uses one, and if so, what they think of it.
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

2. Remove Ads

I have a Looper Reinforced Holster Belt that has the kydex inner liner and it works good. I think several belt makers offer kydex inner liner as an option.

I think the liner is overkill unless your carrying a gun over 38 ounces.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Using a belt with reinforcement also helps if your "love handles" are adding stress in addition to the IWB holster...

Nick
    Retired FBOP
    NRA Life member

I have two of their leather belts, the things are bomb proof. I could not see needing the kydex...they are very stiff as is. Maybe after a few years of wear they would loosed up a bit. I guess if you aren't sacrificing comfort the kydex couldn't hurt...

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by NCW Ray View Post
    I have a Looper Reinforced Holster Belt that has the kydex inner liner and it works good. I think several belt makers offer kydex inner liner as an option.
    I have the same belt. I think I will purchase a full leather belt though. It's pretty stiff and I would like something a little more supple, if you will.
    Empires are not built by timidity- Tacitus
    Pride in who we are, professional in what we do-OCSO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain View Post
    I have the same belt. I think I will purchase a full leather belt though. It's pretty stiff and I would like something a little more supple, if you will.
    I had a leather belt (beltman). It was no more supple than my Liger (reinforced with kydex), but it was a lot thicker. It didn't work at all with some holsters because of the thickness. The Liger works great.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

Links