Anyone have any expirence with either of these pocket holsters?

This is a discussion on Anyone have any expirence with either of these pocket holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have my pocket holster choices narrowed down to two options. I like these because they both have the option to remove the panel and ...

Thread: Anyone have any expirence with either of these pocket holsters?

Anyone have any expirence with either of these pocket holsters?

I have my pocket holster choices narrowed down to two options. I like these because they both have the option to remove the panel and can be worn in the front pocket or the back pocket. Anyone have any practical experience with them?

K&D Holsters | Custom Gun Leather and Shooting Accessories - Pocket defender convertible

Pocket Packer
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

2. Remove Ads

Those are both well designed pocket holsters and both will serve well. If it were me I would order from K&D just because Kevin makes such nice holsters it won't work any better than the pocket packer but it will shure be pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
    I have my pocket holster choices narrowed down to two options. I like these because they both have the option to remove the panel and can be worn in the front pocket or the back pocket. Anyone have any practical experience with them?

K&D Holsters | Custom Gun Leather and Shooting Accessories - Pocket defender convertible

Pocket Packer
    I am not familiar with either company but I carry an LC9 and an LCP and the best pocket holsters I have found for the LC9 is one from Pocket Holsters (it is by far the best one as it allows you to completely grip your gun for pulling it out/though for the LC9, it is a little large for most pockets) and holsterpro.com makes one for approx. $25 that I use most of the time as it is a smaller profile for smaller pockets. For the LCP, I use a Hunter and it is excellent. I did get one for my LC9 but the one from pocketholsters.com was by far superior to it (though it cost a little more). I think the one from pocketholsters.com would be an outstanding holster for the LCP and if my Hunter ever wears out, that would be the one I replace it with.
    Good luck!
    "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6 "For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 Good parenting can happen ONLY through Jesus!

Links