White hat holsters anyone?

This is a discussion on White hat holsters anyone? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I love my supertuck from crossbreed but I just got a Viridian C5L light and they won't do a custom holster for me, so that ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By niks
  • 1 Post By DC

Thread: White hat holsters anyone?

White hat holsters anyone?

I love my supertuck from crossbreed but I just got a Viridian C5L light and they won't do a custom holster for me, so that sucks..

soooo after some research, I found out that there is a company called white hat holster and they look pretty identical to the crossbreed. (they call it maxtuck)

they do offer their holster with the C5L light so I think i'm gonna go for it

but I wanted to ask some opinions before ordering

for example, I have a comptac minatour and I don't like it compared to my supertuck. the leather is too flimsy. with the crossbreed, it's very stiff and looks better made. the plastic vs steel clips make a difference too. both hide well.

that being said, if anyone has any opinions about white hat holsters, I would appreciate it!

ps - I like that 'cowboy' hide. looks awesome. I'll probably go for that!

White Hat Holsters

2. Remove Ads

I'm very happy with mine. It has the set-up for interchangeable kydex. The additional kydex are @$20, so I have one for Glocks and one for Bersa used on the same rig. Customer service is also a joy to deal with.
    engine12 likes this.

DC
    I have a horsehide for my XD9. I've done some mods to mine to minimize size. It "disappears" and only the gun weight remains. I have some pics of mine in the White Hat Holsters sub-forum here ( Site Sponsors section ).

After a few months of use I can easily recommend.
    engine12 likes this.

I have one also for my Glocks and its a great holster and the customer service is outstanding, I have since quit using it as I found another holster that works better and dont have those big clips showing... but over all its a great holster and I highly reccomend them...

I should have my White Hat in a couple weeks.

I love my White Hat Max Tuck, and their customer service is EXCELLENT!

Oh nice, these guys are based out of Arlington. I'll check them out just for the fact that they're local and the fact that I need a holster.

I've been using a WhiteHat for about a month and am very pleased with it. IWB has turned out to be more comfortable than I thought it'd be. It was made for an XDm, but I'll be getting another kydex for my CZ Rami 9mm. For $20 you get, in essence, a new holster. GOOD JOB, WhiteHat!

I have my White Hat and if you like the Crossebreed you will also like the White Hat. While I still use my Crossbreed, I like my White Hat more becasue it can be converted from one pistol to another with only six screw changes. A big plus one to White Hat.

Safe shooting,
    Vv

I have been carrying my 9c and 45c in a Max Tuck made of horsehide for a couple of months now and love it. Customer service is great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."--Ronald Reagan

I love my Maxtuck holster for my Bersa Thunder. It fits well, and is very adjustable. The Kydexes are replaceable, so different guns can be fitted. Several colors are available, too. I'll probably be ordering a kydex sheath for my SW9VE, soon. I've got a Crossbreed, and a Kholster, also. I like the White Hat much better.

I like my White Hat holster.

If I buy an extra one, I might try the "combat cut", because the traditional cut is a bit slow to draw, and it takes more time to get a high grip. It is very comfortable though.

Quote Originally Posted by lyodbraun View Post
    I have one also for my Glocks and its a great holster and the customer service is outstanding, I have since quit using it as I found another holster that works better and dont have those big clips showing... but over all its a great holster and I highly reccomend them...
    Ok, so what is the other holster?
    Murphy was an optimist...

Links