I would like others reports of the LC9

This is a discussion on I would like others reports of the LC9 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have been carrying the LC9 for a little over a year and have just under 1000 rounds through it with no problems (except that ...

Thread: I would like others reports of the LC9

I would like others reports of the LC9

I have been carrying the LC9 for a little over a year and have just under 1000 rounds through it with no problems (except that longggg trigger pull!) I have approx. 6 friends/acquaintances that have them ranging from 300 to approx. 2500 rounds and read of one person who is going on approx. 7000 rounds without any problems. Would like to hear of some additional experiences by others who have it. I love the size as it is similar to the Kahr PM9 without the problems or the price (if you have seen some of my comments on other threads, you know that I am not a Kahr fan!). But, when I was originally researching a larger CCW than a LCP-something in the 9mm caliber, a friend highly recommended the LC9 as it had just come out, and, with the high reliability and popularity of the LCP, it promised to be an excellent gun.
    Last edited by brianalisa; April 28th, 2012 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Put thread in wrong category
    "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6 "For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 Good parenting can happen ONLY through Jesus!

2. Remove Ads

To the Admin. sorry but I started this thread in the wrong category and meant it to go in the "Defensive Carry Guns category". Can you please switch it over for me? Thank you!
    "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6 "For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 Good parenting can happen ONLY through Jesus!

Links