Galco triton kydex IWB

Galco triton kydex IWB

This is a discussion on Galco triton kydex IWB within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Looking at one now on amazon for 41 bucks. Most of the reviews sound great except most of them say that this holster would be ...

Thread: Galco triton kydex IWB

Galco triton kydex IWB

Looking at one now on amazon for 41 bucks. Most of the reviews sound great except most of them say that this holster would be very uncomfortable in the summer. Anyone on here have any good or bad experiences with it? Thanks guys
    "When that gun comes out of that holster; it's business time." -Chris Costa

I've no personal experience with that holster, but I've used holsters that had the screwed on belt clip and I didn't like it as much as this: Inside Waistband Holsters | PJ Holster LLC. Good holster, good price.

Good luck!!

If you're looking for an IWB holster in the same price range that will be more comfortable, I would look at a Remora.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I like the Triton and have several. I think their great for summer. I don't get the idea it would not be good for summer. I wound up cutting the sweat shield off mine as It bothered me. Much better without it. I do need to wear a t-shirt under it for comfort. Their very thin and hide the gun well. They ride low also, which I like. I have one for a Glock, M&P and j frame. I think the fact I bought 3 for different guns tells you I like them. They are also really easy to put on and off.

I also just bought a Remora with sweat shield and so far I like it.

I should also add, I have a box full of holsters ( some very expensive) and the Triton and Remora are the only ones I use.

Sponsored Links