Ordered a Remora No Slip holster for my Beretta Nano

This is a discussion on Ordered a Remora No Slip holster for my Beretta Nano within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I wanted a decent and inexpensive holster for my new Beretta Nano that could fill my concealment needs. I opted for a Remora No Slip ...

I wanted a decent and inexpensive holster for my new Beretta Nano that could fill my concealment needs. I opted for a Remora No Slip with a sweat shield. At work I pOcket carry so it looked like a good option. And the benifit of using it iWB is a plus. I hooe it works as well as people have said. I will run around, roll around and do a few jumping jacks when I get it and give my two cents. Here's to hoping.

HCF
    It should work good for you. I like the 2 I have. If you look on youtube there's a heavy set guy does couple cart wheels and back flip with his remora, he shocked the heck out of me, specially being bigger guy

Yeah, I saw that. When he said, "Not bad for a fat boy." I was thinking the same thing and let out a giggle...lol.

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    Nice choice, I own several holisters for different activitys and seem to always grab my remoria vs the more expensive ones.

I trust my Remora for carrying my LCR 38 its easy to use and holds just right.

Rich

So far I like my Remora SS. It seems to work best for quick and easy use. For all day use I think my Crossbreed mini-tuck is the better option. I am somewhat new to this so I still have some learning to do!

I am getting to the age I must try to give up the cart wheels, but my Remoras do exactly what has been said about them. I have three plus one on the way and I am sure before the year is out, I may have two more. They are that good and they are that nice. That's not to say they are a holster to end all hosters, I do not think so and that is why I have my 3-Speed and my White Hat. Among the three I am totally covered for just about any CC need.

Vv

Distinguished Member
    Ya, I'll have to agree with everybody and say they're pretty great. I pocket carry my TCP all day everyday at work. Nobody knows its there, I can do ANYTHING with it on me - it stays put, and its just as comfortable as having a slightly thicker smartphone in my pocket. I'm really gonna appreciate it here in the next few months when im stripping out of t shirts (constrution in summer time) and nobody will still have a clue im carrying.

And here it is. I ordered it Saturday and it got here today. Fast shipping and I just love it. Comfy and doesn't move. Even better in the pOcket than a Blackhawk size 3.

Links