Remora 10 standard vs ART for g19

This is a discussion on Remora 10 standard vs ART for g19 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi guys. I was reading about the remora holster, of course very good reviews. I want to give a chance for my glock 19 gen4 ...

Thread: Remora 10 standard vs ART for g19

Remora 10 standard vs ART for g19

Hi guys.

I was reading about the remora holster, of course very good reviews. I want to give a chance for my glock 19 gen4 and probably for my new m&p shield too.

after reading and reading, I know there is the standard model and the ART, so I am not sure if with the standard you can get a full grip while drawing.. but it seems that with the standard the slide is more covered and the slide dont touch your body..

does any one has tried both? I have search for pictures but some of them dont say the model and in some others seem like with the standard you can get a good grip but in others pictures seems the contrary.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I have the art and it works great.....
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."*
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

I have the 4A-ART-RFT for the shield. From the pictures I have seen there is actually not a whole lot of difference between the two.
    ~Mike
    Glock 17, Dale Fricke Archangel, Wilderness Tactical belt.
    My Guns and Tattoos Blog

Quote Originally Posted by kg4ghn View Post
    I have the 4A-ART-RFT for the shield. From the pictures I have seen there is actually not a whole lot of difference between the two.
    do you have a picture of the shield in the remora? I was thinking about getting the 4A RFT/ ART for my shield..

I saw a picture of the shiled in a stickyholster and looks good, but no with a remora yet.

in this post are some pictures of the shield in a stickyholster. looks good, not too bulky and fit exactly. I would like to compare with the remora to see which one I will buy

Link

Links