Remora 10 standard vs ART for g19

This is a discussion on Remora 10 standard vs ART for g19 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi guys. I was reading about the remora holster, of course very good reviews. I want to give a chance for my glock 19 gen4 ...

Thread: Remora 10 standard vs ART for g19

Hi guys.

I was reading about the remora holster, of course very good reviews. I want to give a chance for my glock 19 gen4 and probably for my new m&p shield too.

after reading and reading, I know there is the standard model and the ART, so I am not sure if with the standard you can get a full grip while drawing.. but it seems that with the standard the slide is more covered and the slide dont touch your body..

does any one has tried both? I have search for pictures but some of them dont say the model and in some others seem like with the standard you can get a good grip but in others pictures seems the contrary.

I have the art and it works great.....
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

I have the 4A-ART-RFT for the shield. From the pictures I have seen there is actually not a whole lot of difference between the two.
    ~Mike
    Glock 17, Dale Fricke Archangel, Wilderness Tactical belt.
    My Guns and Tattoos Blog

Quote Originally Posted by kg4ghn View Post
    I have the 4A-ART-RFT for the shield. From the pictures I have seen there is actually not a whole lot of difference between the two.
    do you have a picture of the shield in the remora? I was thinking about getting the 4A RFT/ ART for my shield..

I saw a picture of the shiled in a stickyholster and looks good, but no with a remora yet.

in this post are some pictures of the shield in a stickyholster. looks good, not too bulky and fit exactly. I would like to compare with the remora to see which one I will buy

Link

Sponsored Links