Smartcarry.. UPDATE

This is a discussion on Smartcarry.. UPDATE within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, my Smartcarry came in last week 2 days after I ordered it. I was immediately impressed with the quality of materiel and stitching. Like ...

Thread: Smartcarry.. UPDATE

Smartcarry.. UPDATE

Well, my Smartcarry came in last week 2 days after I ordered it. I was immediately impressed with the quality of materiel and stitching. Like I said in my previous post about it, I carry a G19 (usually in the Galco King Tuck). For work the holster makes a bigger bulge then I would like wearing dress pants, so I thought I would try the Smartcarry.. they have a 60 day money back guarantee if you don't like it so I figured I had nothing to lose. Boy am I impressed!

The is very comfortable when worn properly and no, the piece does not point "at your junk." It is held right in front of it and the muzzle is pointed down your leg. It does a GREAT job of concealing even in the more fitted dress pants that I wear to work. I have been wearing it since I got it and nobody at work is the wiser.
    My advice, if you are looking for a great deep concealment holster at least give the Smartcarry a try. If you hate it send it back and they will refund you the money. Plus, I got a $5 discount for being in the military

2. Remove Ads

I really like it a lot. I just drove 3 hours and it never bothered me once.

And anything with a military discount is always awesome!

I carry an LC9 and my smart carry is an outstanding deep-carry and I can put it on and forget about it! When can you do that with a primary gun!
    "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6 "For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 Good parenting can happen ONLY through Jesus!

Links