ordered some new stuff

ordered some new stuff

This is a discussion on ordered some new stuff within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; well I ordered a raven phantom for my m&p 9c a while ago and wife just called and said it was in. I can't wait ...

Thread: ordered some new stuff

Cool ordered some new stuff

well I ordered a raven phantom for my m&p 9c a while ago and wife just called and said it was in. I can't wait to try it on. I also ordered the iwb clips as well. I have always wanted to try owb and have read rave reviews about this holster. I am taking some classes in a couple of weeks and can't wait to run it. I will of course do a follow up and update this when i get home and play with it. I also ordered my first gun belt ever Friday. A wilderness instructor 5 stitch. I read great things on these as well so ordered one that should be here before that class. I am super excited because I have read how much a belt helps when wearing owb so we will see!

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Congrats on the new stuff. Keep us posted on how it works.
    I carry an M&P compact also, I'm curious about the Phantom.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Will do stubborn. As of now I carry in a remora which is great too. Here in Arkansas you get in some trouble if you show your gun so concealment was in mind when buying the phantom. Just hoping the holster lives up to the hype.

First impression is this thing was well worth the wait. I love it! It doesn't conceal great but I bet with my wilderness belt it will be great. Its quality looks awesome when compared to my brothers knock off version. I will keep y'all updated

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images

Does a gun belt help pull it in tighter? Right now I have a crappy leather belt that's super weak and when I put it on it hides pretty good but the pinky extension pokes out a little. Will a gun belt pull this tighter and hide it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Sponsored Links