Defensive Carry banner

ordered some new stuff

670 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Mattmann 
#1 ·
well I ordered a raven phantom for my m&p 9c a while ago and wife just called and said it was in. I can't wait to try it on. I also ordered the iwb clips as well. I have always wanted to try owb and have read rave reviews about this holster. I am taking some classes in a couple of weeks and can't wait to run it. I will of course do a follow up and update this when i get home and play with it. I also ordered my first gun belt ever Friday. A wilderness instructor 5 stitch. I read great things on these as well so ordered one that should be here before that class. I am super excited because I have read how much a belt helps when wearing owb so we will see!

#2 ·
Congrats on the new stuff. Keep us posted on how it works.
I carry an M&P compact also, I'm curious about the Phantom. :hand10:

#4 ·
First impression is this thing was well worth the wait. I love it! It doesn't conceal great but I bet with my wilderness belt it will be great. Its quality looks awesome when compared to my brothers knock off version. I will keep y'all updated

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

#5 ·
Does a gun belt help pull it in tighter? Right now I have a crappy leather belt that's super weak and when I put it on it hides pretty good but the pinky extension pokes out a little. Will a gun belt pull this tighter and hide it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.