Tuck-This® II Style M24

This is a discussion on Tuck-This® II Style M24 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I carry appendix or cross draw, as of now I use a Versa Carry for my Sig P238. I'm looking for the ability to carry ...

Thread: Tuck-This® II Style M24

Tuck-This® II Style M24

I carry appendix or cross draw, as of now I use a Versa Carry for my Sig P238. I'm looking for the ability to carry an extra mag and still have the appendix carry. Does anyone have this holster? How does it ride? Hi? Low? Is the clip strong and secure? I know it's tuck able, comfort? I live in Texas and its already in the 100's.
    I've researched dozens of holsters, are there any others that offer the attached mag like this De-Santis? Thoughts? Experiences? Thank you!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335844876.093269.jpg

2. Remove Ads

I have this holster and the first thing I did was replace their belt clip with an extra Crossbreed clip I had. This did two things:

1. I was able to adjust the ride height to my liking by drilling my own hole in the clip.

2. I hated the over the pants and under the belt clip. I wanted the weight of the gun to ride on my belt.

The mouth doesn't stay open when you draw but other than that it is ok for the money.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thank you, do you have any other favorites you could recommend I take a look at? I'm open for suggestions.. Will be placing an order next week.

For AIWB nothing works better that a Dale Fricke Archangel. A less expensive alternative is pjholsters.com for great kydex. Paul is a great guy and makes great holsters. He can customize them however you want them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Links