Defensive Carry banner

Holster Auction for Charity- S&W M&P Shield IWB

5K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  McCabe 
#1 ·
I have this auction on eBay right now, 100% of it is going to the Ronald McDonald House Charities which is where my wife was able to stay while our daughter was in the hospital 6 months ago. I have been wanting to give back for a while now and since the Shield is very new this seemed like a good time, my hope would be that people would pay more than it's worth to give to a good cause. I posted it on ebay since it was the easiest way to have an auction and they also take care of the money part.

The holster is an IWB, tuckable with sweat shield and reinforced mouth. The main part of the holster is cowhide, dyed black and the reinforcement is natural horsehide all with white stitching. I think the end result turned out pretty good looking and a little different than the norm.
Here's the listing, I'd really appreciate if maybe a few of you could pass this along on some other forums, hopefully if enough people see it there will be more bids in the end.

Custom S&W M&P Shield IWB Tuckable Holster w horsehide, Reinforced, 100%Charity | eBay

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.