Defensive Carry banner

Galco Customer service.

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  zonker1986 
#1 ·
I'm interested in members opinions of Galco customer service. The good, bad and ugly.

#8 ·
I have bought several holsters from them recently and had to talk to the sales persons a few times. When I was buying something, they were on-the-spot professional, but when I began asking questions as I was not very familiar with their products, their profesional/courteous edge seemed to remind me of Scheels sales associates. Very good when they think they are getting a commision and when they don't, they start looking around the corner for another potential sales commission.
Their holsters have been good and I have a belt from them that is also good. Their cheaper holsters are cheaper and more generic but are well-built and were worth the money.
On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate their sales SERVICE at a 4-5 and their PRODUCTS at aN 8-8.5 (and keep in mind, 3 of the holsters I bought from Galco were cheaper models just to try them out. If I had bought their high-quality, form-fitting holsters, I am sure their quality would have been better and the rating would be higher. I have a belt from them and it is a 9).

#9 ·
Good quality products. Slow to respond to email inquiries. Slow to ship.

#10 ·
I had some issues returning a holster I called was on hold so long it would kick me to a answering machine. Never got a call back with in the 24 hours. So I called 4 times 3 of which holding for 10-15mins till the machine picked up. It took them a full week to process my return from when they received the wrong holster from me and send out the new one but it's a great holster no problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.