Galco Customer service.

This is a discussion on Galco Customer service. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm interested in members opinions of Galco customer service. The good, bad and ugly....

Thread: Galco Customer service.

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar

Galco Customer service.

I'm interested in members opinions of Galco customer service. The good, bad and ugly.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

2. Remove Ads

I had a good experience, returned a holster without trouble.

I emailed them that the tension screw wouldn't tighten up. 3 days later I had a new tension kit in the mail.

JD
    Administrator
    Never had an issue with the products I've gotten from them. I wouldn't order from them direct, but that's a different topic.

VIP Member
    No problems with any products from them!

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Never had an issue with the products I've gotten from them. I wouldn't order from them direct, but that's a different topic.
    Interesting,
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    Interesting,
    You can find almost all of their products cheaper from their vendors.

I have bought several holsters from them recently and had to talk to the sales persons a few times. When I was buying something, they were on-the-spot professional, but when I began asking questions as I was not very familiar with their products, their profesional/courteous edge seemed to remind me of Scheels sales associates. Very good when they think they are getting a commision and when they don't, they start looking around the corner for another potential sales commission.
    Their holsters have been good and I have a belt from them that is also good. Their cheaper holsters are cheaper and more generic but are well-built and were worth the money.
    On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate their sales SERVICE at a 4-5 and their PRODUCTS at aN 8-8.5 (and keep in mind, 3 of the holsters I bought from Galco were cheaper models just to try them out. If I had bought their high-quality, form-fitting holsters, I am sure their quality would have been better and the rating would be higher. I have a belt from them and it is a 9).
    "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6 "For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16 Good parenting can happen ONLY through Jesus!

Good quality products. Slow to respond to email inquiries. Slow to ship.

I had some issues returning a holster I called was on hold so long it would kick me to a answering machine. Never got a call back with in the 24 hours. So I called 4 times 3 of which holding for 10-15mins till the machine picked up. It took them a full week to process my return from when they received the wrong holster from me and send out the new one but it's a great holster no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    Good quality products. Slow to respond to email inquiries. Slow to ship.
    My experiences have been different. I have made several purchases directly from Galco and have been pleased by the promptness of their shipping. My beef with Galco has to do with price.

bought directly from their website. Very friendly "real person" service, and corrected an error with my order pronto.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Links