Anyone have a PJ Holster?

This is a discussion on Anyone have a PJ Holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've read amazing things about PJ Holsters (pjholsters.com) on KahrTalk forum and pulled the trigger on getting one of my own. I went with the ...

Thread: Anyone have a PJ Holster?

I've read amazing things about PJ Holsters (pjholsters.com) on KahrTalk forum and pulled the trigger on getting one of my own. I went with the IWB Belt Clip model. It just came in the mail today and Holy Buckets Peter its awesome!! Paul from PJ holsters hooked me up with tailor fitted ride height and cant. The holster has adjustable retention, but it's perfect right out of the box. This will certainly be my go to hot weather holster! Anyone else have a PJ HImageUploadedByTapatalk1336884976.314241.jpgolster? Pictures welcomed!

Nice.

I'll totally admit I was thinking pajama holster all the way.
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

I have one for the LCP. IWB with the "j" hook. It is super thin and all day comfortable. You can't beat Paul's holsters for the low cost and a lifetime guarantee.

I had Paul make me one with no cant (for AIWB) for my S&W Shield. I really like his work, but realize after the fact that I should have asked for a higher ride height as I can't get a full firing grip on the gun.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

I use a PJ Holster OWB for my Walther PPQ when I shoot IDPA matches. I let Paul know I was hoping to have it for a match about 10 days out and he had it in the mail in about 2 days and in plenty of time to use at the match. Great service! And a good price, too.

Quote Originally Posted by indykid View Post
    I've read amazing things about PJ Holsters (pjholsters.com) on KahrTalk forum and pulled the trigger on getting one of my own.
    For anyone interested, it's www.pjholster.com, not www.pjholsters.com
    The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved

Quote Originally Posted by WoodLark View Post
    I had Paul make me one with no cant (for AIWB) for my S&W Shield. I really like his work, but realize after the fact that I should have asked for a higher ride height as I can't get a full firing grip on the gun.
    Paul has a satisfaction guarantee so you should send it back to get refitted. He has amazing customer service.

Paul with PJ holster has become my go-to guy for Kydex rigs. The BEST in service, and his stuff is top quality, shipped quickly, and it works!

PJ for Kydex; UBG for Leather...makes me a happy camper.

I'm wearing one now. I've got one for my G27 and for my M&P9c. Both are fantastic and the best kydex holsters I've had aside from FIST. I do wish they had a slightly better belt clip option though. The "flap of kydex" that grips the belt is a bit inconsistant. The one for my G27 lets the pistol shift in its relative angle...making a good grip hard to get sometimes. The one for my M&P is perfect in that regard, but can be hard to get on and off my belt.

A standard (fist style) metal clip would be my preference. That issue aside, PJ holsters are unbeatable IMO in price, speed of delivery and quality. They are definitely my most worn.

I dont wear pajamas, my gun stays in a holster mounted under the headboard.
    Yoda, I am, yes.

I have four of his holsters and they are great. Fast service and a very reasonable price.
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

I've got to admit, I thought it was for jammies as well...
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

I have one for my G30SF and love it but after reading some of these posts I think I will order another one with the ride height a little bit higher.. than whats on my current one..

Sponsored Links