Custom-made holster for new BP9CC by luvthegun....awesome!!

This is a discussion on Custom-made holster for new BP9CC by luvthegun....awesome!! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thanks for the welcome. We do not know which bianchi holster he is comparing it to. For instance I bought an accumold before I made ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Custom-made holster for new BP9CC by luvthegun....awesome!!

Thanks for the welcome. We do not know which bianchi holster he is comparing it to. For instance I bought an accumold before I made holsters. Not a great holster. It was inexpensive and held my CZ82 well. That's not a knock at bianchi. It's not a top of the line holster. He may be comparing it to a similar holster. I think the point could have been made with more respect to the op.
    I have talked with him and he is a nice guy. And I am sure his intention was not to say that any holster except a luvthegun holster is crap. What got is kind of like buying a new car. But from the factory you get the fine you want, paint color, ride height and anything else you can think of. And it was still cheaper then a bmw.
    And please understand I am not a thin skinned guy. I know that there is a lot to learn. And don't take anything personal. All I can say is I'm glad that there are plenty of law abiding citizens that carry. That will keep everyone in business.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    Many years ago I sent some of my sheaths out as freebies for independent testing with instructions to use them, abuse them, take them out camping, let them get wet, etc. and then get back to me with a "don't hold back" review and evaluation.
    I remember that a couple of those comments truly kinda quietly pissed me off back then.
    But, I work, I learn, I get better and I move on.
    If I think back on some individual sheaths that I made then...my work is better and more refined now.

"All I can say is I'm glad that there are plenty of law abiding citizens that carry. That will keep everyone in business."

This is a great time to be making holsters in the USA.

"And please understand I am not a thin skinned guy."

You cannot be thinned skinned and participate on near bout any gun forum these days. That is for certain and DC is tame and mild compared to most others.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I agree. I still have some of my first holsters. They make me laugh. I started using a punch to make the holes. Big holes lol. I could have stitched it without a needle. Just bad. I am my own worst critic. Sometimes too critical. But then I see someone post a picture of a holster they get from somewhere. Then I say my holsters are much better then that. And I drive on.

When I say I try not to look at other holsters. I do that to keep from coping other holsters. I like to find ways for myself to deal with problems I come across. Who knows maybe I will stable across something revolutionary.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links