Defensive Carry banner

Pocket carry Sigma VE40

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Richard58 
#1 ·
How many pocket carry at times medium frames pistols. I can hide a Sigma 40ve in a nemesis pocket holster pretty well in khakis with pleats and with out pleats decent. Also can do it with bib overalls and carpenter jeans with the large pockets. The grip sticks out just a little but a good shirt hides that as well. I can grab the weapon fast and the trigger is covered by the nemesis holster for safety plus keeps it from moving around....

#2 ·
Well, I cannot have the grip peek out at all - my needs are more discreet. The largest gun I can pocket is a Glock 26 - and that is only after having some of my pockets deepened and squared off by a tailor. However, my Dockers will take the G26 without modifications to the pockets, though it can feel heavy at times.

Otherwise, pocket duty goes to my PM9 and/or LCP - especially when having to wear a business suit.

I like the Desantis Superfly better than the Nemesis - the anti-print panel hides the outline of the gun better, and it also protects your pants pockets from sharp corners, like around the rear sights.

If you can carry (and draw) that large of a pistol from your pocket, then so much the better! :bier:

#4 ·
If it works for you more power to ya. My pants would be on the ground if I attempted to pocket carry say my SR9c or SP101's.

#6 ·
I wear size 40 and true I don't run with the pistol in my pants pockets but I can walk with it just fine...A shirt covers the grip for me...
correctly carried a gun should ( should, not that it always will every where but conceled must be everytime) go with you through your day without you having to not do certain things cause of it.
ever raise children? they run....and sometime we have to run after them to save them from their own recklessness; not good if your gun fell out in a parking lot.
especially in front of a mommie pushing a future tax payer in a baby carriage.

#7 ·
I also can carry a sigma 40ve in my front pant pocket of my khaki shots and pants....I wear a size 33 waist...I can carry it but it is not something I would do on a regular basis...the gun feels too heavy or bulky for an all day thing.....I usually carry a small Beretta Tomcat 32 ACP in my pocket....I know everyone thinks that a 32 is not enough power...but I can put eight shots in a 3 inch radius of my choice at 7 yards in a few seconds..I carry an extra clip also...

#8 ·
The best pocket holster and only one I have found that carries the sigma VE is the nemesis made for the Glock 23/19 model. It keeps it from moving around in the front pocket while walking and has the grip even with the mouth of my pocket. Yes i wear a belt with all my weapons and use a holster in what ever mode i use. Oh all my children are grown now so those chasing days are gladly behind me...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.