Defensive Carry banner

Need advice on holsters/ideas for CCWing a Full Size USP in .45ACP

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  ptco911 
#1 ·
and ideas, does anybody else carry one? what should i do what shouldnt i do,what should i stay away from?

#3 ·
I carry a comander size 1911, I use a Crossbreed Supertuck or a Black Ops Pro from Pure Kustom. The Pure Kustom is both IWB and OWB. It is an exellent holeter for double duty. Rocky makes a beautiful holster

#5 ·
I carry full sized glocks and my 57 in a remora IWB and also carry the glocks in a glock combat OWB and the 57 in a Galco OWB.
90% of the time I carry them IWB

#6 ·
Rocky (Pure Kustom holster) made me a Spec Ops for my HK45 full size which works like a charm. He's really found the secret to comfort/aesthetics/concealment all in one. He's not cheap by any means, but you get what you pay for. I can jump up and down on his holsters and they will retain the shape better than anything I've deal with in the past. I have a Milt Sparks VMII that I carry my 5" 1911 in, and they make a USP 45 I believe, but you're going to wait 5 to 6 months to get it. If you can pick one up on ebay or Craigslist from a reputable dealer, you're going to pay well over $200 for the holster.
Finally, I have a Crossbreed STD for my XDm 3.8 .45 which I like, but is no where near the level of Pure Kustom or Milt Sparks. Also, another reason I will recommend Rocky is that he has excellent customer service. If you call to order one from him, be prepared to spend 30 min on the phone talking with him-- he's as engaging in talk as he is with his leather.
Go with Pure Kustom and you can't go wrong. VMII is the other good option, but again, you'll be playing the waiting game.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.