Suggestions for concealed holster for Sigma 40 cal

This is a discussion on Suggestions for concealed holster for Sigma 40 cal within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Howdy - I just got a new gun after not owning a pistol for a long time. I bought a Blackhawk SERPA for it (Sigma ...

Thread: Suggestions for concealed holster for Sigma 40 cal

Howdy - I just got a new gun after not owning a pistol for a long time. I bought a Blackhawk SERPA for it (Sigma 40) and I really like the retention features on the gun and I am carrying it on the belt slide - around the farm and I usually like it at the 9 oclock position and I am comfortable there - but once I get the TX CHL course and stuff done - I am thinking it will be kinda bulky though for concealed carry

Yea, Serpa wasn't made for concealment. I had an SD40 and M&P9 (both similar to your sigma in size) and loved them in my Galco King Tuck. Crossbreed is another excellent choice. I now carry my 1911 in the same holster. I also have a Galco Summer Comfort, and wear it some too, but for truly comfortable all day carry, the King Tuck is hard to beat (and I have spent hundreds trying).

I carry my .40 Sigma in a Remora. Very snug and not bulky at all. Same holster fits my G 17. The Crossbreed is in the drawer with the others.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

I carry my glock 23 in a Ted blocker IWB and it's more comfortable then two different Milt Sparks holsters I have for it...The Milts are in the box...Your Sigma is the same size as the Glock 23...I know I have both...
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

I use the Galco Kingtuk for my SV40 and my SD9, very comfortable and conceals well.
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

Links