Defensive Carry banner

Suggestions for concealed holster for Sigma 40 cal

4K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  paching 
#1 ·
Howdy - I just got a new gun after not owning a pistol for a long time. I bought a Blackhawk SERPA for it (Sigma 40) and I really like the retention features on the gun and I am carrying it on the belt slide - around the farm and I usually like it at the 9 oclock position and I am comfortable there - but once I get the TX CHL course and stuff done - I am thinking it will be kinda bulky though for concealed carry

#2 ·
Yea, Serpa wasn't made for concealment. I had an SD40 and M&P9 (both similar to your sigma in size) and loved them in my Galco King Tuck. Crossbreed is another excellent choice. I now carry my 1911 in the same holster. I also have a Galco Summer Comfort, and wear it some too, but for truly comfortable all day carry, the King Tuck is hard to beat (and I have spent hundreds trying).

#4 ·
I carry my glock 23 in a Ted blocker IWB and it's more comfortable then two different Milt Sparks holsters I have for it...The Milts are in the box...Your Sigma is the same size as the Glock 23...I know I have both...

#5 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.