Defensive Carry banner

Brigade Holster ??????

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  MSU Spartan 
#1 ·
Guys who on here has a Brigade Holster M-11 ? These look great & I would like your .02 on them. I have 3 Serpa, 1 Blackhawk IWB & 1 DeSantis Intruder.

Thanks for the input!

Rev.

#3 ·
Brigade Gunleather

Rev.357... I am beyond busy and rarely log into the forum becuase of my workload. Sometimes a customer and member will email me when there is a post, which brought me here.

I do make a lot of folks angry with my wait times, I am trying to change that. Actually I can use this post as an oppurtunity to inform people of a few changes:

One... I have hired someone to do the billing/shipping and a few other things.
Two... I have bought another phone number specifically for forum members to get a hold of me, since my toll free number is tied up so often. That number is 913-755-9517

------------------

For JD... thanks for responding so quickly... With so many posts that you have now, getting close to 17,000, I was thinking of offering you a special ongoing perk if you are able to help me. I would graciously accept a phone call from you or email so I can make an offer to you that could help me and all members here get their orders quicker and also quicker email response times to the forum members. I would be so gratefull if I could use your time that you have on the forums to advantage all of us, me included. I will of course lay out the details should you decide to take me up on my offer. Email me at forummember@brigadegunleather.com or call me at 913-755-9517 and I would be so happy to talk with you.

I hope to hear from you, sir :)

#4 ·
Just getting ready to buy another custom holster for my newest 1911, I did a lot of looking at this holster maker. But 8 months is what his website states as current wait time. Maybe I have no patience, but that is TOO long to wait for a holster. I hope the maker gets his wait times down. I'd love to buy one some day.

#5 ·
I have had my order online since Feb I think for my Glock 30SF and last I talked to him he said it would be around august or sometime in the fall when its done, so I hope it gets done alittle sooner than what he told me but if not thats fine... I cant wait though for it to show up.. the pictures on his sight look so good and the quality looks so much better than alot of holsters Ive seen, or worn.. in the mean time Im like a little kid waiting for christmas morning LOL...

#8 ·
I ordered & bought my M11 from Brigade & Troy about 2 yrs ago for my Glock 21 Gun. Best bucks that I ever spent. And back then I waited about 81/2 weeks which I had no issues with. Troy was very helpful with my order etc. Their holsters are comfortable & easy to conceal, Even wit my full size G21 pistol. bottom line they are worth the wait. As some other mfg have almost a year's waiting time with them.

#9 ·
I understand wait-time, IF a straight answer is given. I've contacted Troy three times-first it would be a month more. Second attempt, "it will be billed and shipped in about a week" . That was six weeks ago. Third attempt, no response. The product looks EXCELLENT and Troy seems like a genuinely good guy, I just need an honest answer to my delivery date question so that I can stop looking for a "next best thing".

#10 ·
Wait times

Michael,

I don't know if you are the same Michael who has an order for an M-11 Hardcore Gun Holster Left Hand for a FNP 9/40???

If that is you, then be advised that your order is about two days from shipping. If that is not you then please call me at 913-755-9517 so I can help you with an accurate estimate.

I have been trying to clear my back logs by not taking new orders for a while. It is the western gun belt and holster that slow me down and once those are cleared up then it will be a lot easier for me to have much shorter wait times.

I recently hired someone to help me with shipping and billing and misc shop tasks. So that is helping me get more done. Also I have set up a special number for forum members to call me on. It is 913-755-9517. Please use that number if you can since my phones often are tied up and that # is dedicated to the forums.

#11 ·
I ordered one 3 years ago. At that time the wait was 12 weeks...not a big deal. It took 2 years for it to arrive. Now after saying that, it is a very nice holster and one of my favorites. Comfortable and conceals well. If you don't mind the wait, or it fits your timeframe I'd say order.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.