Holster for Sig P238

This is a discussion on Holster for Sig P238 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; If you are looking for a holster for the P238, Take a look at SHTF Gear holsters. Great price and they ship in just 3-5 ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Holster for Sig P238

Sponsor
    If you are looking for a holster for the P238, Take a look at SHTF Gear holsters. Great price and they ship in just 3-5 days.

Sig P238 ACE-2 Holster

Thanks!
    Clay

2. Remove Ads

I had mine made by R. Grizzle.
    I wanted additional leather so the safety was completely enclosed, and he was willing to work with me, but refused to cover the mag release. Even offered my money back. I didn't understand, since holsters like Crossbreed obviously cover the mag release button. The finished product is beautiful.

I'm also a fan of Bullard holsters. For the money, they are very well made. I have a "Tuckable" for the 238, and I'd not get it again. Here's why. The clip attaches at the bottom so it can "tuck", but as you draw, the entire thing tries to turn upside down.
    Could be my ample girth making the belt tight too, but for me it didn't work. Two clips for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links