www.versacarry.com - Page 2

www.versacarry.com

This is a discussion on www.versacarry.com within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have small children - who like to climb, hug, and grab me all the time. Little fingers + exposed trigger = bad idea. Even ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: www.versacarry.com

I have small children - who like to climb, hug, and grab me all the time. Little fingers + exposed trigger = bad idea.

Even if you do not have small children of your own, presumably you are around others who do - unless you live in a cave.

Just an absolutely horrid idea, IMHO.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30; Mossberg 500
    CT Lasers

They recommend that you dont carry with one in the pipe. No thanks.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

I was looking at these when I visited Grey Group a few weeks back. I like the kydex trigger guards better, or my Remoa holster.
    --Jason--

Well if you didn't notice.. They come with a trigger guard option.. Which I have on all mine.. Still doesn't make sense.. I was trained it proper retention of my weapons, plus I do have two daughters, 6-8, and they both shoot.. They have be trained well and know the rules. I understand ANYTHING can happen, but the trigger is not as exposed as you think. It's main use is summer time, swim trunks and a tank, it fits perfect, no bulk, and much better appendix draw than in the pocket. It's no replacement for a good holster, but it allows me to carry when and where ultra conceal is necessary.. But to each their own.. More people reload on Dillon but I still love my Lock N Load!
    God Bless!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links