Looking for a leather holster for LCP w/Crimson Trace

This is a discussion on Looking for a leather holster for LCP w/Crimson Trace within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've been looking high and low for a leather holster for appendix carry. Every holster I look at "almost" has what I want in a ...

Thread: Looking for a leather holster for LCP w/Crimson Trace

Looking for a leather holster for LCP w/Crimson Trace

I've been looking high and low for a leather holster for appendix carry. Every holster I look at "almost" has what I want in a holster. I'm hoping someone here can help. Here are my "almost" perfect holsters:

Woolfe Bite - This one is great because the leather is molded to the gun, there is no reinforcement along the top to make things thicker, but I want the clip in the middle and not off to the side.

Don Hume H715 MWC - This one is almost perfect. Except it has reinforcement (I can live with that), and they don't have it for the LCP with Crimson Trace laser.

TT Gunleather AIWB - This one uses a leather loop instead of a clip and they do not make it for the Crimson Trace.

DM Bullard IWBA custom - This one is kind of a pancake style with thread on both sides instead of just one. I may have to go with this one.

So basically what I'm looking for is:
    fits Ruger LCP w/crimson trace
    molded leather (not suede, not soft)
    no reinforcement (can live with this)
    clip so I can use without a belt,
    thread on one side, not along the top of the gun

Anybody have this or know where I can get it?

Thanks!

2. Remove Ads

Look at my Minimal Clip that would meet your need perfectly. I make them exact for the gun.

Side Guard Holsters - IWB Holsters - Minimal Clip
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Thanks for the suggestion. They look like what I'm looking for. Although I want strong retention, forgot to add that to the list. I'd like the gun to stay in the holster if it is turned upside down. I know for many this is not an issue. So I probably need a thicker leather with boning.

Links