Defensive Carry banner

Holster

3K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  oldrwizr 
#1 ·
I just bought a Ruger sr 40c and I am trying to find a comfortable holster for my belt for no more than $40 any ideas on where to find one?

#8 ·
If you are willing to spend an additional $10 or $15 dollars take a look at the model 523 (IWB $50) and the model 722 ($55 OWB) at Holsterpro.com

Good quality holsters and Paul is great to work with.

#11 ·
Check out Foxx Holsters, they have one that looks similar to a Crossbreed for $39, not sure of the quality but it is in the price range you suggested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#14 ·
This was going to be my suggestion. The 721OT is about $39 retail and a great holster for the money. Lasts a LONG time. It doesn't look as good as the more expensive hand boned customs, but the leather is super thick, high quality, and it does it's job.

For IWB, search around on ebay, you can find lots of kydex/leather hybrids for $40.

#15 ·
Tagua makes a holster for your gun.

Tagua Black Leather belt holster for Ruger sr9c sr40c | eBay

They cost about $45 shipped on ebay. I have several for different guns and they are all extremely comfortable and conceal well. They also look nice enough for OC should you choose to do that. I like them a lot, they hold up well, conceal well, carry well, and don't break the bank. Plus, there's no extreme wait time to have one made, they are 100% leather, and they are custom form-fit to your gun. What's not to like?

#16 ·
I got a Tagua paddle from Amazon last week for my new G23. First, it's high-quality leather and well-constructed and designed. Does it work? Well, mine's brand-new and pretty tight. I'm in the process of breaking it in by putting the Glock in a thin dress sock and leaving it in the holster every day, all day. It's gradually loosening up, but I'm just impatient. Reviews have said they break in well over time and use, like any other leather product. But the fit of the paddle in my pants is great, it fits close to the body and provides for good concealment. My son got one for his revolver, and I'll get another one when I get my next handgun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.