Unique holster for females and... - Page 2

Unique holster for females and...

This is a discussion on Unique holster for females and... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; "husky dudes".......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Unique holster for females and...

"husky dudes"....
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Holding the shirt with your weak hand you don't show anything but maybe a little belly. I've even worn it with a short dress and shown no more than a little more thigh when practicing a draw. It pulls straight down easily and I think any holster you have to mindful to keep your finger off the trigger while drawing. It's a pain to reholster while it's on and the manufacturer recommends you put the gun in place before putting the bra on. It was a little disconcerting at first to have the barrel pointing to the left one (and my heart) but the trigger is completely covered by the holster. I do have to be careful when putting it in the holster, one time the side of the holster popped the safety off when I slid it in place. I now gently widen the opening with my fingers to be sure the safety is clear. My biggest concern when wearing the flashbang is when driving - if I were to get in an accident I wonder what would happen when the air bag hits it. But I love that it's a great option when carrying IWB won't work for how I want to dress some days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links