Unique holster for females and...

This is a discussion on Unique holster for females and... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I suppose husky dudes, too... http://video.foxnews.com/v/1673652848001/ Side note - does this sound like the gal that does the youtube gun/holster reviews ?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Unique holster for females and...

I suppose husky dudes, too...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1673652848001/

Side note - does this sound like the gal that does the youtube gun/holster reviews?

I can't see the video here, is that the "flashbang" holster? My wife and I saw it in the gun store the other day and shook our heads.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I almost thought it was serious...then saw it was on fox news.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    I can't see the video here, is that the "flashbang" holster? My wife and I saw it in the gun store the other day and shook our heads.
    Yes, it's the FlashBang holster.

I still think it's a great idea- means that your SO (or you- depending on who is reading this) won't leave her gun in her purse when she leaves a table at a restaurant, in the car, at home, etc.

Unfortunately, there is a bit of a downside- but I'm not sure I'm the one that should be discussing that...
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Yep, the flashbang. Here's another video. I'll leave out the snide/useless commentary.

JustInCase likes this.

"I suppose husky dudes, too..."

Joe, are you suggesting that heavy men wear a bra so they can use this holster?

VIP Member
    A neck lanyard will do. My SO finds it quite comfortable and accessible under a closed-front/pull-up garment.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

I see nothing diffrent between FB and Smartcarry both products have there place as long as you keep your finger off the trigger.
    You do not know, what you do not know, until you realize that you do not know it

Quote Originally Posted by RevolvingMag View Post
    Yes, it's the FlashBang holster.

I still think it's a great idea- means that your SO (or you- depending on who is reading this) won't leave her gun in her purse when she leaves a table at a restaurant, in the car, at home, etc.

Unfortunately, there is a bit of a downside- but I'm not sure I'm the one that should be discussing that...
    My large-busted girlfriend spotted the promo for this on the local news (Australia) and wanted me to hear all about it when I returned home. Of course the first of these was from the Sixties. Then I told her a really clever designer (male) would come up with a bra-less holster.
    Red (Richard) Nichols
    "Chief Holster Scientist"

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Red_.../about_us.html

guaranteed!.jpg

I dunno about these things...... I need to see more before I can make an edu-ma-cated judgement on all this
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

I love my flashbang! I use it about half the time and an IWB the other half. It took a little while to get it fitted just right but once I did it's super comfy (except when it's really hot, I've been meaning to put some kind of backing on it where it sits against my skin) and it's very concealed - even in a tank top.

I suppose its an interesting way of holstering a weapon. As long as someone doesn't shoot their face off...

The draw time doesn't matter, she'd have all the time in the world to draw and fire.

Heard from the perp as he was being loaded into the ambulance, "Wha? She had a gun???"

She had better keep her finger off the trigger when she pulls that gun out.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeK View Post
    Side note - does this sound like the gal that does the youtube gun/holster reviews?
    It's not her..........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links