Should CrossBreed Holsters offer plain clips? - Page 7

Should CrossBreed Holsters offer plain clips?

This is a discussion on Should CrossBreed Holsters offer plain clips? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The cross on the clips are one of the main reasons I've resisted buying a SuperTuck, even though I'm a proud owner of two of ...

View Poll Results: Should CrossBreed offer plain clips as an option?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

47 61.84%
  • No

29 38.16%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Should CrossBreed Holsters offer plain clips?

The cross on the clips are one of the main reasons I've resisted buying a SuperTuck, even though I'm a proud owner of two of their belts. I know it's their logo and I have nothing against their affiliation with Christianity, but for me the crosses draw unnecessary attention to that area of my body, which could lead to me being "made".

Yes, plain clips should be offered.

Administrator
    "However, I cannot bring myself to buy one after asking their customer service if they could or would consider offering an option of plain clips for those of us that must tuck and being treated as if I was asking for something unreasonable."

Just my take on the above is that CrossBreed obviously has those CROSS clips custom fabricated. The forming dies are set-up to stamp out that custom design. I can also tell you that CrossBreed probably paid handsomely to have the original set of custom LOGO clip stamping dies produced.
    I'm best guessing that the metal stamping and forming company that custom makes those for CrossBreed also very likely has a minimum order requirement which is probably in the thousands of clips...so that could be the primary reason why asking for a single different pair of clips could potentially be deemed as being an unreasonable request.

Now...if you called them and wanted to place a blanket order for 2,000 holsters all with PLAIN clips I'm certain that they would be more than pleased to accommodate you with clips "minus" Crosses and just imprint their maker stamp logo on the back of the holsters.
    tcox4freedom and lyz_grace like this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Only if they want to.

Plain clips, crosses on clips, aces and eight on clips. Heck man it does not matter. Only those whe know that the Cross may be a Crossbreed concealed holster. Is that a bad thing? Heck No. Those without the knowledge does not know crap from shoe polish so who the heck cares. I guess you paranoid suckers do.

I think you guys who worry about this should chill for a while and get over it. If I see anything covering a belt I will think concealed carry. But, I am in the know. Are you?

Vv

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar
    Who's the uptight one?

HCF
    Doesn't bother me cross or not. What are wearing half shirts from the 80s for it to show. I don't tuck my shirts in only time it may show is if I'm stretching or reaching up high. If someone else sees its a cross breed then they are probably carrying as well or up in my junk to close. Its just easy to replace them if you don't like them. Kholster makes one very similar with plain clips and little cheaper.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Links