New holster

This is a discussion on New holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by rednichols Save for the edge finishing that I can't see in these pics, your rig has all the hallmarks of a well-made ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New holster

Quote Originally Posted by rednichols View Post
    Save for the edge finishing that I can't see in these pics, your rig has all the hallmarks of a well-made set of products. Well done.
    Thank you sir

Sent from my DROID RAZR

2. Remove Ads

Beautiful craftsmanship!! I just ordered this same exact holster & mag carrier for my Sig 1911 Carry Scorpion. I'm so excited!! Steven is a very kind person to deal with. He gave me a quote of a 10-12 week turn around. Can I ask you, the little patch of leather near the mouth of the opening, is that the "reinforcing patch"? By the way, I'm brand new to the forum, this is my first post. Hello everyone.

Distinguished Member Array BlackStallion29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by capnklump View Post
    Beautiful craftsmanship!! I just ordered this same exact holster & mag carrier for my Sig 1911 Carry Scorpion. I'm so excited!! Steven is a very kind person to deal with. He gave me a quote of a 10-12 week turn around. Can I ask you, the little patch of leather near the mouth of the opening, is that the "reinforcing patch"? By the way, I'm brand new to the forum, this is my first post. Hello everyone.
    I believe so my friend. You should go introduce yourself in the new members section. Welcome aboard.
    "Everybody gets knocked down in life. How you choose to get back up is up to you!"
    *NRA* *BFA*
    *GOA* *SAF*
    *NAGR* *USCCA*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links