Galco did right by me!

Galco did right by me!

This is a discussion on Galco did right by me! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; On April 26 I ordered a Summer Comfort for my Glock 19. Email said should be shipped early June. I have been corresponding with Bill ...

Thread: Galco did right by me!

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar

Galco did right by me!

On April 26 I ordered a Summer Comfort for my Glock 19. Email said should be shipped early June. I have been corresponding with Bill King about current productions times. I was told my holster was pushed backed to June 19th but no promises. I was going to cancel my order but Bill suggested another holster and shipped it out today. It's not what I ordered but I think it's a better option. Galco at this time can't meet demand and the production dates are off. Galco ships to vendors first. Just an FYI.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

yeah the demand for holsters is getting crazy.. I've had my order with Brigade Gun Leather since Feb and it wont be done till sometime this fall by the sounds of it.. which is fine with me.. but I cant wait for it to get made...

JD
    Administrator
    As stated:

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Never had an issue with the products I've gotten from them. I wouldn't order from them direct, but that's a different topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    Interesting,
    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    You can find almost all of their products cheaper from their vendors.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    On April 26 I ordered a Summer Comfort for my Glock 19. Email said should be shipped early June. I have been corresponding with Bill King about current productions times. I was told my holster was pushed backed to June 19th but no promises. I was going to cancel my order but Bill suggested another holster and shipped it out today. It's not what I ordered but I think it's a better option. Galco at this time can't meet demand and the production dates are off. Galco ships to vendors first. Just an FYI.

Bill King's a good guy, we've worked with him on some stuff and met him @ shot show, he's a member here by the name of Old Padawan

That being said, I still go with what I said above, order from their vendors that have the desired items in stock.

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Yeah, your advice came after my order. Was going to cancel but all vendors were out as well. Thanks JD!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

Links