Experience with this holster? Closing Agrument by High Noon

This is a discussion on Experience with this holster? Closing Agrument by High Noon within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking for a new IWB holster that is tuckable for the M&P Shield Anyone have any experience with the Closing Argument by High Noon ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Experience with this holster? Closing Agrument by High Noon

I'm looking for a new IWB holster that is tuckable for the M&P Shield Anyone have any experience with the Closing Argument by High Noon Holsters? I really like the looks of the design but a little concerned I'm giving up a little of the slimness of the Shield by the extra flap of leather on this style of holster. Any experience or feedback would be appreciated.

Closing Argument
    Sig 229 Elite .40 S&W
    HK P2000 sk

I would check N82Tactical.com and their IWB Holsters. I have never had any success IWB until I purchased this holster. Bought mine on Sat. Night and it was in my mailbox Wednesday morning.
    I found them on YouTube and am very very pleased with the comfort and how my weapon disappears.

High Noon holsters are great holsters... I own two of them.

I own the "Slide Guard" model for two guns I have and the benefit is the piece of leather you are asking about that prevents the slide of the gun from rubbing against your bare skin and or dig into you.

I highly recommend this type of holster, even if your like me and you wear a t-shirt underneath your outer garments.

Highnoon holsters take some time to get made and delivered (if not a stocking item)... but they are well made and worth every penny. Both of my holsters are OWB holsters... and I would not have one without the "slide guard" protection of the extra leather protecting me against "chaffing" of the slide and gun.... so, I can only imagine that when wearing an IWB holster, it potentially would be worse?

Good luck on whatever you decide, but I think you will like it if you desire an IWB holster.
    Springfield XDM 40cal
    Safariland Double Magazine Duty Pouch
    High Noon "Slide Guard" Holster - Leather (OWB)
    BladeTech "Eclipse" Holster - Kydex (OWB)
    Aker Reinforced Gun Belt (Leather & Polymer)
    Wilderness Tactical/Operator Belt (Kydex Reinforced)

Many know that I was a Fist holster fan, but have recently added High Noon holsters to my high quality list.
    I just got the Closing Argument for a Glock-26 and it was my first attempt at trying a tuckable...I am very pleased with the holster and the ability to tuck a shirt in around it.
    It conceals very well......you won't be sorry with the purchase.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Thanks everyone for the replies. I should have included this picture to show the extra leather thickness. It's not the slide guard. It's the piece the clip is attached to that the shirt tucks behind. It looks like a slick concept, just curious if it adds noticeable thickness. I will also check out the N82tatical. I have a MTac that I really like for my HK P2000sk, but looking for something smaller and easier to tuck. I wear tucked polo shirts daily for work and hoping I can conceal even easier with the Shield.

Top view: Top Closing Argument
    Sig 229 Elite .40 S&W
    HK P2000 sk

Quote Originally Posted by MSU Spartan View Post
    Thanks everyone for the replies. I should have included this picture to show the extra leather thickness. It's not the slide guard. It's the piece the clip is attached to that the shirt tucks behind. It looks like a slick concept, just curious if it adds noticeable thickness. I will also check out the N82tatical. I have a MTac that I really like for my HK P2000sk, but looking for something smaller and easier to tuck. I wear tucked polo shirts daily for work and hoping I can conceal even easier with the Shield.

Top view: Top Closing Argument
    In answer to your specific questions as to thickness...

With IWB holsters, the thickness is the same EXCEPT for adding the shirt.
    Think about it, if you were to sew that loose flap back to the holster, you'd have a non-tuckable IWB...all that leather would be inside the belt. Now with the tuckable, you have separated the leather/clip to tuck a shirt in between...the only added thickness is the shirt. Does that make sense?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

sgb
    My main concern would be the leather getting soft and floppy at the bottom were it attaches to the holster.

Check out McCabe's Custom Leather It's a similar though better design IMHO.

"There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

@sgb thanks for the tip. This fellow is located about an hour from me. I like to support local business so a road trip to his store appears to be in the near future.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check our sister forum http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. The N82 Tatical looks really interesting.
    Sig 229 Elite .40 S&W
    HK P2000 sk

I would look at the N82Tactical.com real close. I have two of their holsters. One for a revolver and one for my main carry. I'm tickled with both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by sgb View Post
    My main concern would be the leather getting soft and floppy at the bottom were it attaches to the holster.

Check out McCabe's Custom Leather It's a similar though better design IMHO.

In 15 years we have never had a problem with what you are concerned with. If there ever was something wrong, its easy enough to fix, we designed it.
    Thats the front shot Closing Argument

Justin
    Attached Images

this holster is one on the list for saving to get, I really want to get one

+ 1 on high noon, I have one of their holsters for my P7 and love it

Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by High Noon View Post
    In 15 years we have never had a problem with what you are concerned with. If there ever was something wrong, its easy enough to fix, we designed it.
    Thats the front shot Closing Argument

Justin

Justin, what is the realistic wait time on the Closing Argument in horsehide?
    Sig 229 Elite .40 S&W
    HK P2000 sk

6 weeks. Current Order status here Order Status

We do have the rush service here.... 7 to 10 days Rush Service

Justin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links