Springfield XDM 3.8 9mm OWB holster type questions

This is a discussion on Springfield XDM 3.8 9mm OWB holster type questions within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I currently carry a XDM 9mm service in a IWB. I am slated to purchase the above model shortly. So I am looking options to ...

Thread: Springfield XDM 3.8 9mm OWB holster type questions

Springfield XDM 3.8 9mm OWB holster type questions

I currently carry a XDM 9mm service in a IWB. I am slated to purchase the above model shortly. So I am looking options to diversify my carry options. A local company makes some nice stuff, specifically OWB holsters. He makes a paddle holster and a high ride. I have zero experience with the either holster type. I am going to have a belt made for myself. I typically see myself carrying in the summer attire. I've attached the link to the site of the company. They have nice videos. Any feedback would be great. I just don't have enough background myself.

http://americanholstercompany.com/pricing.html

2. Remove Ads

sgb
    Not a fan of paddle holsters, they tend to sit out to far from the body. His OWB does indeed ride high, maybe too high for a comfortable draw. I prefer an OWB holster, but in a little more conventional design.

"There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Pretty reasonable to conceal for a tall guy who wears loose fitting clothes? Any makers I should take a look at?

sgb
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

A man could spend many of hours looking at them. All of hyperlinks are junk on the holster list on the AR15.com. Any brands off the top of your head.

Links