Defensive Carry banner

Received my new IWB holster and all i gotta say is great job N8squared!

5K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Drgnfly 
#1 · (Edited)
-Great retention in holster
-Even better retention once on body with belt tightened
-Sits high on belt line so unholstering has never been easier
-Cant is perfect and conceals my M&P to the shape of my body, so theres absolutely no printing
-Suede is very soft and comfy to skin, and combo of suede, neoprene and the outside black leather gives you a waterproof barrier also protecting your body so the gun doesnt jab you body while sitting on car or chair
-Cant forget the best for last...MADE IN USA:king:

http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

See less See more
#2 ·
Very comfortable! The only thing I've noticed is that some t-shirts tend to catch on the clip as I pull it up to draw. I found that clipping under the belt on the pants pretty much took care of that. I may
look into getting the Pro version later this fall.

#5 ·
+1 for the n82 holsters... I have one for my Sig P238 w/ a CTC laser and it's absolutely wonderful. Quality construction by folks that are responsive and pleasant to deal with.

#7 ·
Lift my shirt with my left hand put the barrel in first and wiggle it in... I'm sure with use it will get a lot easier...first I gotta break it in, then eventually I'll be used to it. When the gun is out of the holster its leaves a gap so the gun goes right in. Definitely a lot more comforting than my DeSantis Insider... althought that wasn't too bad either. I can hardly tell I'm wearing it its that comfortable.

#9 ·
I will be updating this thread next week about the my 1st week impressions or it.
With my M&P I don't notice it catch but I. could be wrong about other guns. all I know the comfort far exceeds my expectations and really feels like nothing is there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.