Received my new IWB holster and all i gotta say is great job N8squared!

This is a discussion on Received my new IWB holster and all i gotta say is great job N8squared! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; -Great retention in holster -Even better retention once on body with belt tightened -Sits high on belt line so unholstering has never been easier -Cant ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By kmagnuss

Thread: Received my new IWB holster and all i gotta say is great job N8squared!

-Great retention in holster
    -Even better retention once on body with belt tightened
    -Sits high on belt line so unholstering has never been easier
    -Cant is perfect and conceals my M&P to the shape of my body, so theres absolutely no printing
    -Suede is very soft and comfy to skin, and combo of suede, neoprene and the outside black leather gives you a waterproof barrier also protecting your body so the gun doesnt jab you body while sitting on car or chair
    -Cant forget the best for last...MADE IN USA

http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

Last edited by MP.40c; June 22nd, 2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: This holsters website

Very comfortable! The only thing I've noticed is that some t-shirts tend to catch on the clip as I pull it up to draw. I found that clipping under the belt on the pants pretty much took care of that. I may
    look into getting the Pro version later this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Finegan View Post
    Very comfortable! The only thing I've noticed is that some t-shirts tend to catch on the clip as I pull it up to draw. I found that clipping under the belt on the pants pretty much took care of that. I may
    look into getting the Pro version later this fall.
    Very comfortable. I'll see how well it works during its first week of concealment. So far im loving it.

Ordered on Monday, shipped Friday all for 3 bucks.. all around definitely a great IWB purchase. Highly recommended for anyone researching which IWB to buy.

Distinguished Member
    +1 for the n82 holsters... I have one for my Sig P238 w/ a CTC laser and it's absolutely wonderful. Quality construction by folks that are responsive and pleasant to deal with.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

sgb
    How do you accomplish one handed re-holstering?
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Quote Originally Posted by sgb View Post
    Lift my shirt with my left hand put the barrel in first and wiggle it in... I'm sure with use it will get a lot easier...first I gotta break it in, then eventually I'll be used to it. When the gun is out of the holster its leaves a gap so the gun goes right in. Definitely a lot more comforting than my DeSantis Insider... althought that wasn't too bad either. I can hardly tell I'm wearing it its that comfortable.

Can you post again after wearing it for a while? I'd like to one, but I'm not sure about that elastic.... I don't want the Pro, though, since I've got a CBST---looking for something a little less expensive.
    How quick is the draw? Do the sights catch on the elastic?

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit4earth View Post
    Can you post again after wearing it for a while? I'd like to one, but I'm not sure about that elastic.... I don't want the Pro, though, since I've got a CBST---looking for something a little less expensive.
    I will be updating this thread next week about the my 1st week impressions or it.
    With my M&P I don't notice it catch but I. could be wrong about other guns. all I know the comfort far exceeds my expectations and really feels like nothing is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit4earth View Post
    No need to wait a week... its been a constant 80+ degrees the past 4 days and the suede handles the sweat like a champ. The piece never got a hint of sweat after 8 hours of work at the same time the suede helps keep the pistol planted on my waist. Never sags my belt or shorts. Never once jabbed by the slide/magazine regardless if in a car or chair/couch due to its shape and design. This holster gives me confidence that my DCCW will remain holstered unless i draw it, protect me from getting jabbed by the slide while sitting as well as protecting the S&W itself that in turn is gonna protect me and loved ones.
    Once again highly recommended by me and many others... Between price, $3 shipping in 3-7 business days.(NO TURN-AROUND WAIT PERIOD, for those who can't wait like me)
    So far a great IWB holster for a DCCW

Quote Originally Posted by sgb View Post
    In a ccw holster, honestly who gives a crap? If I ever have to draw my firearm in a defensive scenario the absolute last thing I give a rip about is being able to holster it one handed. Guess what... if there's enough of a threat around that requires me the use of only one hand to holster my gun, then my gun isn't getting holstered.

People obsess about this so much and I just don't get it. Feel free to enlighten me.

IMO it's nothing more than internet folklore that holster companies started when they realized that you could have an inexpensive nylon holster do the same job as a custom fitted one. Obviously not as nice, but it'll hold the gun just as well.

P95
    Looks very comphy...what about re-holster....how does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by kmagnuss View Post
    In a ccw holster, honestly who gives a crap? If I ever have to draw my firearm in a defensive scenario the absolute last thing I give a rip about is being able to holster it one handed. Guess what... if there's enough of a threat around that requires me the use of only one hand to holster my gun, then my gun isn't getting holstered.

People obsess about this so much and I just don't get it. Feel free to enlighten me.

IMO it's nothing more than internet folklore that holster companies started when they realized that you could have an inexpensive nylon holster do the same job as a custom fitted one. Obviously not as nice, but it'll hold the gun just as well.
    ^Truth being told...^
    This holster is for my ccw so like kmag said if it was ever out in defensive scenario the last thing going thru my head is two hand reholstering. Plus it has become second nature to lift my shirt up with weak hand then stick barrel in holster and voila! It's back in.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.40c View Post
    ^Truth being told...^
    This holster is for my ccw so like kmag said if it was ever out in defensive scenario the last thing going thru my head is two hand reholstering. Plus it has become second nature to lift my shirt up with weak hand then stick barrel in holster and voila! It's back in.
    I bought a belt today, Dickies from WalMart, 1 1/4" fairly stiff and tried mine out today. For me, at least, this will be a bear to reholster. I agree that if I pull my weapon in a defensive situation I won't care about
    reholstering. However, I'll have a hard time practicing the draw with it, probably four times the time it takes to draw it to get it back in the holster. Practice may make it easier, however;)

Quote Originally Posted by kmagnuss View Post

Good post.

Sponsored Links