Defensive Carry banner

Cross Breed Holster

4K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  Dennis1209 
#1 ·
If anyone is looking for a Cross Breed Holster first go to this website CrossBreedseconds and see if you can find one for your handgun. I ordered a Mini Tuck for my shield on June 11th and received it in the mail on June 22nd. I really don't know why this holster was 50% off in price. It looks brand new.

#7 ·
I've used crossbreed seconds twice - great price, quick turn around getting the holster back and at least in my case I had to look real hard to find a blemish. I was thrown at first about sending cash in the mail, but no problems at all. I've been watching the site lately for a belt in my size but that's been harder for me to find.

#8 ·
love crossbreed holsters don't need any right now but thanks for the post....never know when I'll need another...

#15 ·
Nice, I'll have to keep that site in mind. I have had a great experience with my supertuck that I bought brand new. I wouldn't hesitate to get a second hand horse hide for less than half price, though!

#20 ·
FYI. Don't mean to hijack this thread, but speaking of Cross Breed...

The founder / owner of Cross Breed Holsters has a new :30 minute show on the Pursuit cable channel titled, "Trigger Time". Unlike American Guns and Red Jacket, this show has some substance, I like it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.