4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  thomas217 
#1 ·
Preferences:
Concealment > Material
Leather > Kydex
Paddle > Belt Slide

Help me please.

#7 ·
I've got the same weapon and what I got for OWB was a Fobus from the local sporting goods store. I like it, however I also received a CBST with my G36 that fit into my CBST that I already had for my g26 so I threw it in a 300* oven for a min or two and molded it to the M&P.

#9 ·
I would go with something like this. Sorry for the crappy pic. It is a high rise pancake with quite a bit of tilt. This one is for a pf9 but your gun would ride about the same. Maybe a touch lower. If concealment is king, I don't think you will find too much luck with any paddle holster. They always leave a gap between the holster and your body.

Hand Cookie cutter

If you want to go Kydex, I have really been digging this little guy lately.

#10 ·
I've been making and selling these recently. This is a righty for the M&Pc, but I've done a couple lefties on request. I'm getting ready to do some molding. $30 including shipping. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

#14 ·
if i could figure out how to post a pic of my M&P9c in my desantis mini scabbard, i would.

it works best at 8pm. it even works fine at 9pm. (south paw too).

i dont like it too much at 7pm. at that position, i want more cant in the holster and the galco concealable works best at 7-8pm.

i have found it difficult to find a holster in LH for the M&P9c. i'm sure i could have tried to get a galco concealable for the full size M&P, but i didn't want to try that route / risk it, just wasn't gonna be worth the hassle.

i prefer leather over kydex. never tried a paddle. belt slide works fine for me. i stay away from the belt hoop designs of the Galco summer comfort, royal guard, etc. and i would never buy a MS VMII or anything from the custom makers.

the mainstream manufacturers are fine...they do a great job, great quality, and no wait time.

best part of the desantis - thinner leather, lighter weight holster, adjustable retention screw, mine was A-ok straight from the factory. also, $45. galco is ~ $90.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.