Sig P238 wallet holster... - Page 2

Sig P238 wallet holster...

This is a discussion on Sig P238 wallet holster... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Do you like it pretty well? Did you go with the black or brown right hand? The website says the black has a rectangular cut ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig P238 wallet holster...

Do you like it pretty well? Did you go with the black or brown right hand?

The website says the black has a rectangular cut and the brown has rounded corners. Does it completely cover the end of the grip?

The Daltech force one got here but it's a little tight around the muzzle making the pistol stick up a little out of the holster, kinda too thin material too. I see the Talon let's the muzzle ride completely open at the very bottom of the holster.

Quote Originally Posted by Foo909 View Post
    Do you like it pretty well? Did you go with the black or brown right hand?

The website says the black has a rectangular cut and the brown has rounded corners. Does it completely cover the end of the grip?

The Daltech force one got here but it's a little tight around the muzzle making the pistol stick up a little out of the holster, kinda too thin material too. I see the Talon let's the muzzle ride completely open at the very bottom of the holster.
    Brown, right handed.

It covers the grip unless you're using an extended magazine.

The compartment for the gun is separate from the flat backing so it's easy to draw. The 938 doesn't fit into it. It's too wide,
    NRA, Lifetime Member

any updates on what sort of wallet holster the OP purchased?
    "6 P's of self defense "
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Yep!

I ended up eventually getting the Talon wallet holster as well and sticking to it. It seems to be the best of what is out there right now, it completely hides the outline of the gun.

The only downsides are it is a bit heavier than the other holsters and in my opinion it is too big to use as a "wallet" style holster. A.K.A. it sticks up out of my rear pockets. I intended to front pocket carry anyway but this is just a heads up.

The Daltech Force is a nice option but the backing material is , as was mentioned by a previous poster, too thin and the grip will still print somewhat, obviously less than uncle mikes style holster.

wix
    I've got the talon as well and agree on the size issue. Mine takes up every bit of the rear pocket space, and the back profile of the of gun is visible from the top of the pocket. It's very comfortable however, and with a long tee it's perfect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links