Glock 21 with light needs some leather...

This is a discussion on Glock 21 with light needs some leather... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a Glock G21 SF. It is the standard Glock railed version without ambidextrous safety so it will fit any standard G21 holster. I ...

Thread: Glock 21 with light needs some leather...

I have a Glock G21 SF. It is the standard Glock railed version without ambidextrous safety so it will fit any standard G21 holster. I have also attached a Streamlight TLR-1 to it. I'm having a hard time finding an outside the waistband leather light bearing holster for it...I'm not interested in Kydex at all. The holster will only be used for range trips, hiking/walking, and when something goes bump in the night so it doesn't have to be a show quality piece. The only options I have found so far are from Aker International but they are up there in price around $80 for something I won't be using too much. I would prefer a paddle holster too.

Anyone know of any others out there?

I don't think you are going to find what you are looking for for any cheaper than the $80 for that one. I might be able to do it for around $65 (if I can get my hands on that light) but not for a paddle. The paddle and mounting hardware would cost ME $15, so I think the $80 for the one you really want isn't too bad at all.

After doing some more poking around you sure seem to be right sir, I've found several paddle holsters for the regular G21 sans weapon light and most the style I like (tan/brown, covers the muzzle.) are around $65 anyway. Not worth the $15 difference to take the light off to me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Foo909 View Post
    After doing some more poking around you sure seem to be right sir, I've found several paddle holsters for the regular G21 sans weapon light and most the style I like (tan/brown, covers the muzzle.) are around $65 anyway. Not worth the $15 difference to take the light off to me anyway.
    Some times it is no fun to be right.

Sponsored Links