Remora holster with Glock 19?

This is a discussion on Remora holster with Glock 19? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Blades I carry my G30 in my Remora holster -- works just fine. I have one set of thin sweat pants that ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Remora holster with Glock 19?

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I carry my G30 in my Remora holster -- works just fine. I have one set of thin sweat pants that won't hold it, but other then those I wear it every day and even slept with it IWB to see how it did -- worked just fine.
    I have to laugh. I thought I was the only one.

Yes, the #10 Remora works great with a G19. I have both the non-tuck and the tuckable #10 Remora ART holsters. Both work superbly with a G30 or a G19. Very highly recommended.

2. Remove Ads

gtn
    Quote Originally Posted by irish51 View Post
    I received my latest Remora in the mail yesterday. Full sweat shield for the G19. Wore it all evening with belted shorts and untucked shirt running to the store, driving and doing a couple yard tasks. No slip at all perhaps because of the full sweat shield. It was also the most comfortable holster I have worn. The folks at Remora are quick and make a great product.
    So irish51
    How are you still liking the Remora with the full sweat shield? I just ordered the same one for same gun. I'm really hoping this does the trick

You should have no problem at all with using the Remora. I have the 10ART model for my Sig P229r and I actually prefer it over my high ride OWB now. I didn't think that would be possible. I am considering getting the 10ART model in a full sweat shield for warmer weather also. I don't know the total loaded weight of my Sig but am quite sure it's much heavier than a G19. Either way, you won't be out much dough and it really does grow on you how comfortable you can be with it. Belts are absolutely a must for comfort to me. I have more gun belts than holsters now.
    Primary CC - Sig P938
    USMC Veteran 87-93

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    Don't own the G19 but the Remora (or the Sticky) holsters will work perfectly for this size hangun. I wear my Sticky or my Remora at between 3and4 o'clock.
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

Distinguished Member
    Used to carry a full size M&P45 and used a Remora exclusively. No problem. Just ordered on Sunday a Remora for my Ruger SR1911. Looking forward to that showing up sometime this week.
    EDC - M&P Shield .40, Ruger P90, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by marcclarke View Post
    I have to laugh. I thought I was the only one.

Yes, the #10 Remora works great with a G19. I have both the non-tuck and the tuckable #10 Remora ART holsters. Both work superbly with a G30 or a G19. Very highly recommended.
    Marc - I'd love to hear some more feedback or a review on the #10 tuckable. Retention, comfort, installation, access...etc. I'm considering it and it's still somewhat new so I haven't heard much on it yet. I wonder about there being less "sticky" surface than the non-tuckable ones since the surface you pull your shirt up against in your draw stroke is not sticky so it doesn't grab your shirt. This makes me wonder if it is as secure. And do you use the clip? Some photos and/or a video would be ideal! Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links