A Decent Off-The-Shelf, Ready-to-Ship Kydex IWB Holster

This is a discussion on A Decent Off-The-Shelf, Ready-to-Ship Kydex IWB Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have been very vocal about my attachment to all things Brommeland Max-Con V IWB holsters, but realize that not everybody is up for spending ...

Thread: A Decent Off-The-Shelf, Ready-to-Ship Kydex IWB Holster

VIP Member

I have been very vocal about my attachment to all things Brommeland Max-Con V IWB holsters, but realize that not everybody is up for spending a buck-and-a-half for a custom holster they have to wait months on. I have been searching for an off-the-shelf iwb holster to recommend to people, and on my third try, I found one. I ordered it on a Saturday, and had it the next Thursday. It isn't quite as comfortable as my leather, but it is quite tolerable for all-day wear. It is secure, and carries and conceals very well. All in all, I am pleased. Here is the website:
    GENERATION 2 C SERIES COMPACT IWB HOLSTER [G2CIWB] - $68.99 : X-Concealment, Top Quality Concealment Holsters and Gear

And here is a pic of my 17 tucked inside.
    X-concealment 001.JPG
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Mind giving me a pic of it on with regular clothes. Not like big button ups and what not. Maybe a undershirt and T-shirt over it? I have a 17 and haven't found a holster yet. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I thought you were going to be asking for a suggestion. And my answer would have been X-Concealment, from what I have heard they are excellent. I am looking to buy one soon but the funds are in other projects right now. Either way, please post some more pics of the holster.

VIP Member

Some More Pics

A couple folks asked for some pics while wearing. I apologize for the quality, but photographing oneself in a mirror is tough.

x-concealment 003.JPGx-concealment 004.JPGx-concealment 006.JPGx-concealment 009.JPGx-concealment 010.JPG
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Sponsored Links