another Theis review (G26) - Page 2

another Theis review (G26)

This is a discussion on another Theis review (G26) within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I got a pair of plain black plastic clips from Tommy and IIRC they were 10 bucks. What did I use them for? I replaced ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: another Theis review (G26)

I got a pair of plain black plastic clips from Tommy and IIRC they were 10 bucks. What did I use them for? I replaced the clips on my Crossbreed that have crosses on them with plain black clips.

I'm now a Theis holster fan.

Quote Originally Posted by yz9890 View Post
    so far so good. they clip tight under my belt and show no signs of wearing out yet. and at least twice I've dragged a clip against the side of my truck while getting in. I'm certain a metal clip with those flared ends would've gouged out paint.

if I recall, it's not very expensive to order the other clips if you want to try them. and he'd probably swap them out for free if they ever failed on you as part of his warranty.
    Thanks for the reply ! I am looking forward to receiving Theis holster. I ended up ordering the horsehide with kydex clips and a set of "J" clips. Hopefully the holster will live up to all the great reviews I have read. BTW, I do have CB for my 1911 and had no complaints except the clips. The cross tends to pop out and not blend in with my belts. It basically defeats the purpose of concealment.

Got one awhile back for cheaper than the CBST and had it 4 days after ordering. Tommy gets all my business from now on. Holster is extremely comfortable. I've fallen asleep on the couch wearing it.
    What immortal hand or eye
    Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

Quote Originally Posted by yz9890 View Post
    Nice, though the actual design of the holster contributes only the wide spacing of the clips. The close-to-the-body concealment is provided by the holster being inside the pants with a belt strapped tightly over it.
    Red (Richard) Nichols
    "Chief Holster Scientist"

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Red_.../about_us.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links