G21with TLR1s, what are you guys using IWB?

This is a discussion on G21with TLR1s, what are you guys using IWB? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'd like to pick one up for my g21, but am skeptical of using Secret City, as I still havent received my Feburary order. I ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Luis50

Thread: G21with TLR1s, what are you guys using IWB?

I'd like to pick one up for my g21, but am skeptical of using Secret City, as I still havent received my Feburary order.

I looked at Raven, but I'd like a holster that already comes IWB. Bladetech only offers their IWB holster with a Surefire light fitting.

Any other REPUTABLE makers out there? Preferably with a non uber long waiting period?
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

I don't know how reputable I am, but I have one to you in about two weeks. I make them similar to the raven, but I include leather snap loops with the holster.

Thanks for your input. Do you have any pictures of that particular model? I'm getting ready to check out your website.

Edit: PM Sent.
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

You're really going to shove a G21 with a light down your pants? You're a better man than me.
    Maverick711 likes this.
    Luis

"Everybody's got a plan, 'til they get hit".

Mike Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Luis50 View Post
    You're really going to shove a G21 with a light down your pants? You're a better man than me.
    Different body types and what not. Somewhere on the internet I saw pictures of a guy IWB with a D-eagle .50AE. It concealed pretty well too. But yeah that's a lot of gun in your pants.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFL SQUAD View Post
    Thanks for your input. Do you have any pictures of that particular model? I'm getting ready to check out your website.

Edit: PM Sent.
    Responded to.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis50 View Post
    It's not that big of a deal. I've done it before. It's all in the belt!

Louis50 I do it ll of the time. I have 2 holsters that I use for my G21 the Galco Summer comfort & the Brigade leather M11 IWB holster also both of them make caring this gun nice & comfortable with no problems on weight etc.

Sponsored Links