Looking for quality holster for M&P .40

This is a discussion on Looking for quality holster for M&P .40 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Like the title says, I have a S&W M&P .40 with the 4.25'' barrel. I'm looking for a nice leather IWB holster for it. I've ...

Thread: Looking for quality holster for M&P .40

Looking for quality holster for M&P .40

Like the title says, I have a S&W M&P .40 with the 4.25'' barrel. I'm looking for a nice leather IWB holster for it. I've been reading pretty hard on here all day today and yesterday but was having trouble finding exactly what I was looking for. I'm really interest if someone has any person experience with the fit of any particular one as well. I'm a pretty skinny guy so I'm really concerned with keeping it tight against me so I'm not printing any.

2. Remove Ads

I have a Crossbreed SuperTuck for my G23. It's not completely leather, but it conceals well.

Check out High Noon Holsters, Fist, Pure Kustom; and there are several other custom makers which frequent and sponsor the forum.

Sent from my Galaxy S2
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

High Noon...excellent holster quality with fairly quick delivery.

High Noon Holsters
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

If you're concerned about printing and can't find a good leather IWB, may I suggest the PJ holster? It's not leather, it's kydex so its very thin and it's more comfortable than you would assume. I have a Comp-tac minotaur that my 9c and shield both fit but I usually find myself using the PJholsters.

I usa a Blade-Tech Ultimate Concealment holster for my M&P40 I purchased from "Midwayusa".

One thing I'm curious about to is how well do clip on ones hold to your belt vs the ones with the belt loops?

Did some more searching today and ordered a supertuck from crossbreed a few min ago. Now the wait lol

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTRD View Post
    One thing I'm curious about to is how well do clip on ones hold to your belt vs the ones with the belt loops?
    The clip on holsters I have work very well and have strong tight clips. I three clip on holsters that I just wear around the house when I have on shorts, sweats etc.

Wrb and acecase makes good holsters.

The holsters I have are not the best for concealment, but they are decent and versatile.

Check out the Ritchie 'Stakeout' a top quality leather IWB holster for a thin guy.

Give Nate a call at UBG Holsters. He did a beautiful job on IWB for M&P40C.

I really like the Minotaur M-TAC that my M&P40c rides in. I also have a Milt Sparks VM2 for it but I just dont like it as much.
    Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Check out your options at www.extremeconcealment.com. I have the ECS Hybrid and it works great for me. Good luck!

UBG Holsters get my vote, and my money, super quality....short wait time, fits like a glove, look em up on utube, or ubgholsters.com
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

I asked my stock broker the other day, what I should be investing in ....his reply, canned goods n ammo !!!

TT Gunleather......super built, extreme comfort and very concealable! Have numerous and more on order.....use them for all my carry pistols!
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Quote Originally Posted by TXOutfitter View Post
    TT Gunleather......super built, extreme comfort and very concealable! Have numerous and more on order.....use them for all my carry pistols!
    +1 on TT Gunleather. Great Holsters

TT GunLeather High Quality Leather Gun Holsters
    IF YOU STAY READY, YOU AIN'T GOT TO GET READY

Links