Defensive Carry banner

Looking for IWB with light

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Chuck R. 
#1 ·
for FS M&P. Raven is out 3 months and PHLSTER is 2 months. Anyone know of anyone quicker? Thanks.

#12 ·
Per his FAQ on the website:
Do you do any custom work? Can I specify the cant and trim shape on the holster?
I do not offer, nor will I offer any customizations to the holsters and belts. I offer what is here on the website, with the exception to occasional new exotics. You may not specify a different angle or cant on the holster. You may not choose the pattern, color, or placement of the exotic trim on the holster. I reserve "artistic license" on this issue
Thanks for the idea.

#9 ·
I am a UBG fan, but gonna look midworldgunleather over, fast time is a remora, depends on what ya want, but if ya get a good holster, please do not put it on a ten dollar wal mart belt.....

#14 ·
Kaluban Cloak?
They had my 2nd KC to me in 6 days, ordered on a Sunday, it arrived on Friday…No Chit! Here’s a picture of a KC for one of my PPQs without light, and a picture of my 2nd PPQ with Surefire X400. The holsters are about the same size, with light/laser slightly larger. They can be configured for both OWB and IWB and have adjustable Cant:

The light/laser with their progressive loops and the plain is with “J” hooks for IWB.

Kaluban Cloak

Top notch quality.

Chuck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.