My jimenez ja 9 holster solution

This is a discussion on My jimenez ja 9 holster solution within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I know this firearm isn't the popular on here by any means, but us jimenez owners still need a holster for our weapon. I must ...

Thread: My jimenez ja 9 holster solution

My jimenez ja 9 holster solution

I know this firearm isn't the popular on here by any means, but us jimenez owners still need a holster for our weapon. I must say it was frustrating nobody really makes holsters for this particular weapon. You can find universals which i did and wasn't impressed by the uncle mikes owb belt slide or the iwb. I finally took my gun to a local gun shop that stocks quite a bit of holsters and started trying them on I found a few that fit but not perfect untill I picked up a Tagua Gunleather Quick draw belt holster model BH2-310 fits like a glove i think it's made for 19-32, sigmas,walther pps & taurus. They should add the ja 9 to that list. I'm currently looking for a holster for my ja 380 if I find one I'll post it. Hope this helps

2. Remove Ads

Welcome to the Forum. I'll invite you to spend some time in the Holster sub-forum, here: Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options

Note that a number of our sponsors are custom holster makers and can come up with just about anything you'd like. Just don't expect a custom holster to have a Wal-Mart price tag.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

A good holster for the jim.............nvm haha i cant think of one. I own a Jennings 9 myself. Good plinker. However....a word of friendly advice....i would not recommend carrying a jim for self defense........do they shoot ? yes. Are they accurate enough to hit a human target....yeah.....do they shoot more than one time? sometimes no. However if you do decide to carry it for self defense, please have a good gunsmith do a tuneup on the feed ramp to insure constant reliability :-D

Oh and welcome to the forum From Maine! :-D

Thanks for the welcome guys and I appreciate your concern with that said I do not use the ja 9 as a carry piece it's to heavy. I did the gunsmithing myself lol. Just polished the fr and chamber. It functions great so far. I just bought the ja 380 for 115.00 shipped. I'm carrying that for now. I'm saving for a better piece.

Quote Originally Posted by daryn158 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys and I appreciate your concern with that said I do not use the ja 9 as a carry piece it's to heavy. I did the gunsmithing myself lol. Just polished the fr and chamber. It functions great so far. I just bought the ja 380 for 115.00 shipped. I'm carrying that for now. I'm saving for a better piece.
    Good haha

Jimenez ja9 holster

is there any other holster styles than this for a the ja9?

Links