Defensive Carry banner

Any holster for Springfield XDs yet?

30K views 45 replies 43 participants last post by  Jackdaw 
#1 ·
Tried the new XDs today and really liked it - will be getting one shortly. Anybody making a holster yet? I would prefer an IWB, but would consider an OWB if necessary just to have something to carry it in.

And/or - usual wait time to market for someone to make a holster for a new gun?

Thanks!

#34 ·
I received a UBG Canute yesterday. It only took 2 weeks, I think. I am very impressed with the holster. For the cost of the holster and the relatively short wait time, very well done. It is pretty stiff, and the leather is thin so I am thinking it is made from horse. There is no option to choose it on his site, so I am only speculating based on my other horse holsters.

I also love the cant. All my others have between 10 and 15 degrees. the 22 really hides the grip well.

#35 ·
Just bought an XDS and the holster is next. I'm going to go back to the folks at Kholster. I bought one of their IWB holsters for my Ruger SR9, trimmed it to the gun, and loved to carry with it. The holster is very comfortable and the lead time and cost are better than Crossbreed. I believe it's going to cost about $45. You can stain the holster, carve it up, or make any other mods to it and the company will still allow you to return it. Great folks to deal with.

#36 ·
Springfield XDS tactical holsters

I am wondering if there are any left handed tactical hoisters such as the SERPA for the XDS. or one that will work. I open carry some and my EDC is the XDS and really like the idea of having the lock on my trigger guard. any help would be awesome. i have several concealed holsters but want a OWB. thanks again

#38 ·
I am wondering if there are any left handed tactical hoisters such as the SERPA for the XDS. or one that will work. I open carry some and my EDC is the XDS and really like the idea of having the lock on my trigger guard. any help would be awesome. i have several concealed holsters but want a OWB. thanks again
So... ***? Does anyone know what is wrong with Blackhawk! ? They need to get their **** together and make a serpa sportster xds. I refuse to carry a gun in anything but this holster. Well, glock 27 and serpa sportster it is. New xds will sit in the safe until it is sold or Blackhawk! Figures out that there is a market for this.

Sent via evasi0n for ios7

#37 ·
I was just down to visit with Jared and Jeff at Defensive Carry Concepts to drop off some Kydex Speed Loader Carriers earlier this week. They were showing me some of the TRY Guns they have made up. I am sure the XDs was one of the newer ones. They are a Custom Holster Maker. They can make you a holster that you will hate to Conceal.

Custom Leather Holster, Custom Leather Belts, Concealed Carry, IWB, OWB, Draw Stroke, Defensive Carry, Ride Height, Gun Holster, Gun Presentation, Smooth Draw Stroke, Belt Holster, 1911, Glock, Smith and Wesson, Ruger, Leather Holster, Defensive Carr
(417) 372-7130

Bob The Revolver Guy

Big Creek Kydex Speed Loader Carriers
ICORE MO2908

#43 ·
SHTF Gear makes a really nice one that i use just about everyday really comfortable SHTF Gear Holsters - American Made, Fast Shipping, Comfortable Holsters
Alien Gear Holster is the same essential design and also looks pretty good Concealed carry gun holsters | Alien Gear Holsters

There are also tons of other good holsters out there. You have to pick what you like best not what we all like. But those are a good place to start because they both sell a ton of holsters and i know first hand that this particular design does really well for me in dispersing the wait and give you several different carry heights and cants.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.