Any holster for Springfield XDs yet?

This is a discussion on Any holster for Springfield XDs yet? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Tried the new XDs today and really liked it - will be getting one shortly. Anybody making a holster yet? I would prefer an IWB, ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Any holster for Springfield XDs yet?

Tried the new XDs today and really liked it - will be getting one shortly. Anybody making a holster yet? I would prefer an IWB, but would consider an OWB if necessary just to have something to carry it in.

And/or - usual wait time to market for someone to make a holster for a new gun?

Thanks!
    lk likes this.

+1 on pjholster he is great... there are someother makers out there but I can't recall who they are right now.

I just got a horsehide MaxTuck IWB holster for my XDs from White Hat Holsters a few days ago. Turnaround time was ~2 weeks from order to receipt via USPS. So far I'm liking the holster though it still needs some more break in time.

I like the Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe. This particular style has been reproduced by several other companies, including a do-it-yourself outfit called oldfaithfulholsters.com. I think that the kydex/leather hybrid holsters are the very best in the whole spectrum of concealed carry options. It presents faster, carries easier, adjusts more fully, and is without a doubt the most comfortable. I've had several of these holsters over the past couple of years, and am wearing one now, at the time of this writing, to carry a Glock 23C. Check them out...
    "If it bleeds...we can kill it." -Dutch, Predator

Got a crossbreed for ours after a very short wait

I ordered my hybrid holster from Harwell holsters Monday and received it today. It's just like the CBST (which I have one for my 26) and this one is just as good if not better. It doesn't squeek, and it seems to be a thicker leather so it holds it's shape a little better

here are some pictures

Now this picture is at work right now, I will try to get a better one when I get home

diamond78 likes this.

We have our entire line for the XDS. About 30 holsters.

Justin

Didn't know about this gun and came into this thread thinking, "who is this guy? They have plenty of holsters for the XDs" I initially assumed he meant the regular XD pistols.

Then again its XDS and not XDs or XD's.

Haha fooled me.

Quote Originally Posted by ComplexKaos View Post
    Didn't know about this gun and came into this thread thinking, "who is this guy? They have plenty of holsters for the XDs" I initially assumed he meant the regular XD pistols.

Then again its XDS and not XDs or XD's.

Haha fooled me.
    Well it's actually "who is this GIRL" :)

And I should have checked Crossbreed's website - I have one of theirs for my 740 slim and really like it. I would be interested to try one from PJ Holsters, but have never done a minimalist type holster. I'm 5'8" and about 160 and wasn't sure if not having the weight distributed would cause any back stress.

I have a leather IWB single clip one. I don't remember what brand it was though.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Smith & Wesson M&P9c

I carry my XD in an ECS Hybrid or a ECS Cobra. Love them both. www.extremeconcealment.com Good luck!!

A couple of the better makers that sell on eBay have some. Both Claement Custom and one other. Just do a search for XDs holster.

UBG is making them I think....
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

I asked my stock broker the other day, what I should be investing in ....his reply, canned goods n ammo !!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links