Defensive Carry banner

Best Holster for LCR

28K views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  rgc1 
#1 ·
What are the best holsters for the LCR?
I'm looking at getting an IWB and Pocket holster.
Thanks

#2 ·
I favor the AKJ/Concealco for IWB, but that's just me. Everyone has their own favorite.

#7 ·
I have the LCR, but don't carry it iwb. For pocket carry, I have a Mika pocket holster and like it a lot. Some of the pocket holsters won't stay in your pocket on the draw, but the Mika does. It disguises the revolver well, but doesn't hold it to tight to cause problems on an easy draw. You can choose a holster design for either a square or round pocket. They're also reasonably priced......

#8 ·
Look at High Noon.

Several models to choose from:
Slide Guard

Topless

Need For Speeed:

Pocket Grabber:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ask me for more pics.

KEV

Contact Michael or Alex with any questions.

questions@highnoonholsters.com

High Noon Holsters

Best of luck finding that perfect LCR holster, they are great guns.

KEV

#16 ·
I use a Fricke Zacchaeus "holster." I have no real idea what to call it, but it is a plastic piece that clips over the trigger guard and has a loop of paracord that goes around the belt. The tightness of the belt holds the gun in place and a yank of the gun pops the piece off.

I really like it because A) It's $15 so you can have a bunch for different guns without breaking the bank B) You can carry the gun in whatever position you want ie if I'm carrying it as my main weapon I go AIWB at 1230, but if I want it as a BUG on my left side it doesn't require a different holster, can go crossdraw etc C) Ride height is as adjustable as it gets. Today I did a bunch of driving so I had it sitting up higher so the gun wasn't digging in and it was a faster draw, but when I got out all I had to do was push the gun back down and viola good to go. D) It is the smallest holster footprint you can safely get. I'm a fat guy, but I had my LCR hidden under a t-shirt all afternoon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.