High Noon Split Decision Holster - Page 2

High Noon Split Decision Holster

This is a discussion on High Noon Split Decision Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by High Noon Glad you like the holster and glad you understood the "design intention" behind it. Many people buy these holsters and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: High Noon Split Decision Holster

Quote Originally Posted by High Noon View Post
    Glad you like the holster and glad you understood the "design intention" behind it. Many people buy these holsters and get a rude awaking when they want to bring it to the gun class. It was made to do a simple job, just hold the gun till you need it.

We do have the big brothers to that entire soft line. Yours would be Closing Argument with all the bells and whistles.

The Clip:

If its made any smaller you could not put it over the belt to clip on. The problem lies with the reverse J. You would have to thread your belt thru the clip which takes away from the easy on and off feature.

Stay Safe and glad we could help out.

Justin
    Actually the Hign Noon style clip is one of the main reasons I bought my Split Decision. Most other holsters clip actually curl down below the belt and give you a tab to pull the clip off your belt. But that tab sticks out like a sore thumb against light colored pants. The High Noon Clip disappears against a black belt, especially if you have a 2" wide gun belt. I have no difficulty getting enough of my thumb behind the clip to pull the holster off my belt without having to unthread the belt.

The price on the Split Decision and some of the other stocked items is incredable too!

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by High Noon View Post
    Glad you like the holster and glad you understood the "design intention" behind it. Many people buy these holsters and get a rude awaking when they want to bring it to the gun class. It was made to do a simple job, just hold the gun till you need it.

We do have the big brothers to that entire soft line. Yours would be Closing Argument with all the bells and whistles.

The Clip:

If its made any smaller you could not put it over the belt to clip on. The problem lies with the reverse J. You would have to thread your belt thru the clip which takes away from the easy on and off feature.

Stay Safe and glad we could help out.

Justin

Thanks for your input. Always like it when the manufacturer chimes in.

I actually think my next purchase will be one of the Down Under holsters, since I already have tuckablity covered with the Split Decision. I'm also eyeing those embossed belts.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

Quote Originally Posted by ExactlyMyPoint View Post
    This is exactly what I mean. Why can't the make an option with a smaller clip. I so would buy more of them.
    I have never had any problems when wearing my 1 1/2" belts as shown in the photos.

All my belts are thick two ply gunbelts.

The same holsters can be worn with my 1 3/4" belts and again no problems.

Now that's just my expierence with the High Noon clip.

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links