Holster for Sig Sauer Ultra Compact 1911 - Page 2

Holster for Sig Sauer Ultra Compact 1911

This is a discussion on Holster for Sig Sauer Ultra Compact 1911 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Keep in mind the Sig Ultra has a 3.3" barrel, a 3.5" 1911 holster would be a better fit. I have made a couple of ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Keep in mind the Sig Ultra has a 3.3" barrel, a 3.5" 1911 holster would be a better fit. I have made a couple of holsters for it that way and they fit fine.

First, hello everyone, first post, long time reader.

I have a Sig Compact RCS 1911 that I purchased last week. I just put in an order for a holster from High Noon holsters,

High Noon Holsters

They list out the Sig 1911's in all the various lengths, for almost all of their holsters except for the ones with a thumb break. I ordered a OWB first as that's what I prefer, but next spring will probably order an IWB for summer carry.

They're a little on the pricey side maybe, but I figure if they're good quality and American made, I don't mind paying a little more if it's exactly what I am looking for, and in this case it was.

Also, I want to add, I also really like the work I see from TT Gun Leather, I may have to go that route for my next purchase.

Cool sig ultra holster

i have research and found that Falco Custom Holsters are currently custom making holsters for the Sig 3.3 Ultra Compact, and at a reasonable price also, i haven't seen the finished product, but they will show you on the web site what your purchasing. Good luck..

sig sauer 1911 nitron ultra compact

SW 1911sc Stainless Steele custom Wood Grain Grip..

Quote Originally Posted by SCIZZY369 View Post
    i have research and found that Falco Custom Holsters are currently custom making holsters for the Sig 3.3 Ultra Compact, and at a reasonable price also, i haven't seen the finished product, but they will show you on the web site what your purchasing. Good luck..

sig sauer 1911 nitron ultra compact

SW 1911sc Stainless Steele custom Wood Grain Grip..

I can vouch for the Craftmenship of Falco Holsters. I have one for my PX4 Storm Subcompact and it's is made perfectly, amazing "like a glove" fit. I'm sure it would be the same for the Sig Ultra's. (which i just placed an order for an ultra nitron myself, yaaaaaaaaaay, so excited haha) but Falco holsters are DEF. high quality, and comfortable. Love mine for my PX4 and will probably order another one for my 1911 ultra as soon as it gets here.

I have a Sig C3 which is very similar to your gun (the C3 slide is longer to accommodate a 4.25" barrel). My Galco holsters for "regular" or "classic" styled 1911's work as do the the CompTac 1911 holsters.

Good luck!

sig ultra holster

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree187 View Post
    Does anyone know of ANYBODY that is making holster for the Sig ultra compact 1911? I have tried just about every manufacturer out there and can't find one. I am looking for both IWB and OWB. Please help!!!!
    Just picked up a iwb holster from cross-breed dealer...the holster that fits the p290 fits beautifully mine is a mini tuck so the super would work great too

A kimber ultra carry fit my kahr cm9 hybrid holster. Not sure if that helps.

I just received my IWB from Theisholsters.com | Products | Custom IWB Holsters and it's perfect!

I had previously purchased a Crossbreed for my Glock but it took 9 weeks to show up. The holster from Tommy Theis is specifically molded on the Sig Sauer and showed up in exactly 2 weeks. I couldn't be happier with it.

RBH
    Hi, i can have you one shipped within 2 days. pm me for more info. thanks! Very fast turn around on all my stuff!

That is the problem with Sig 1911s. They are perceived as too rare by most holster manufacturers to tool up to make. I bought a MTAC for a 1911 and it did not work well for my RCS. I ended up with a Kimber 1911 Ultra carry and it works well. Leather holsters that are not real custom fit work the best. Something like a carry-loc by Bianchi work best. I also had a custom made holster built that was cheaper than buying one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree187 View Post
    Does anyone know of ANYBODY that is making holster for the Sig ultra compact 1911? I have tried just about every manufacturer out there and can't find one. I am looking for both IWB and OWB. Please help!!!!
    Try wrightleatherworks.com. beautiful holsters, multiole options, IWB, OWB , and even a hybrid that's both.

N82 Tactical makes a custom fit kydex professional IWB that is both functional and comfortable. Perfect fit with a positive locking mechanism for the Ultra. It also works with the Sig full size 1911 even with the extra 2 inches of barrel length.
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." Alexander Hamilton

Distinguished Life Member NRA
    2AF
    Maryland Shall Issue
    Handgunlaw.us Donor

Brigade Gun Leather just made one for me

SigUltraCompactHolster.jpg

I have this one from high noon holsters, but they have dozens of models to choose from

Slide Guard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links