Beretta tomcat holster

This is a discussion on Beretta tomcat holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; About one year ago I got a neat pocket holster for my Tomcat and want to get another for a spare. I got it from ...

Thread: Beretta tomcat holster

Beretta tomcat holster

About one year ago I got a neat pocket holster for my Tomcat and want to get another for a spare. I got it from a former LEO and I can't remember his name! It was "Marc or "Mark", or something like that. Any help with this would be appreciated. The gun comes right out of the pocket every time and the holster stays put!. Thanks, Guys & Gals.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove Ads

WHOOPS! IT JUST CAME BACK TO ME: MIKA'S POCKET HOLSTERS. SORRY about that: it was a senior moment and I seem to be having more of them of late!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Links